• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God Exist? (2 Viewers)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
has anyone ever thought that she might be trolling? you know... a guy pretending to be a girl? god thread is the best place to start shit cause when you say you believe in god in a bimbo way you get hammered by all the atheists.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i have. i became 'christian', even though i spend alot of time on this thread criticising them.

*Barbie*

HSC
transcendent said:
i have. i became 'christian', even though i spend alot of time on this thread criticising them.

arE you serious???
no way!!!
lol
by christian... what does that specifically entail???
ps. has someone messed up my posting abilities???
cause 4 some reason i can't post in pink ("magenta") anymore???
if this comes up in pink plz ignore wat i just wrote lol

*Barbie*

HSC
BreaKing said:
lol awww what happened to ur pink font? don't listen to him! lol
ok, dont freak out or nothing...
but
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
lol hahaha xoxoxoxoxoxo
and i have no idea... it wasnt working... fixd now i think ;) xoxox
ur sucha sweet heart!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i means i believe in 'a' God, most likely the christian God, but i don't like other christians who prance around claiming how great God almighty is and singing about how much they love him. i find that more homosexual then going to a gay club with mack.

*Barbie*

HSC
transcendent said:
i means i believe in 'a' God, most likely the christian God, but i don't like other christians who prance around claiming how great God almighty is and singing about how much they love him. i find that more homosexual then going to a gay club with mack.
oh cool...
that makes it easy...
just answer these questions and we'll know if it's God or not...
1) do u believe ur a sinner in need of a saviour???
2) do u believe Jesus is the answer to that problem???
dude... if u answered yes, and you luv God than...woah... CONGRATZ 2 YOU!!!
"if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." :) Romans 5:8

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i accepted jesus into my heart ages ago.... like 12. i haven't been to church in a while. i am always a sinner and will always be and so i will always need to find a way to amend for my sins. but i don't think jesus is the answer to my problems. the problems are for me to deal with and the way in which i do this will show if i'm worth of nirvana/heaven, which most likely is no but i don't really care.

*Barbie*

HSC
transcendent said:
i accepted jesus into my heart ages ago.... like 12. i haven't been to church in a while. i am always a sinner and will always be and so i will always need to find a way to amend for my sins. but i don't think jesus is the answer to my problems. the problems are for me to deal with and the way in which i do this will show if i'm worth of nirvana/heaven, which most likely is no but i don't really care.
wow, i really admire the way you were so honest in your answer...good on you...
i truely and sincerely pray that you'll be able to see that there is nothing in a human to make them worthy of heaven...no1 is... that's why we're all destined 4 hell... bascially if u got Jesus, u got heaven, only cause of Him

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
*Barbie* said:
wow, i really admire the way you were so honest in your answer...good on you...
i truely and sincerely pray that you'll be able to see that there is nothing in a human to make them worthy of heaven...no1 is... that's why we're all destined 4 hell... bascially if u got Jesus, u got heaven, only cause of Him
we r all destined to hell??? and why is that......god didnt create us to send us to hell......anyway and wat does "if u got Jesus, u got heaven" mean.....jesus is the only way to heaven....everyone else is screwed???

rama_v

HSC
joujou_84 said:
we r all destined to hell??? and why is that......god didnt create us to send us to hell......anyway and wat does "if u got Jesus, u got heaven" mean.....jesus is the only way to heaven....everyone else is screwed???
Im with you. I think that only a vengeful and incompassionate, selfish God would allow that to happen. (btw I do believe in God, but I dont expect others to)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'm not believing in jesus to get into heaven, that just makes me one of those people who think that everything is reliant on just saying they believe jesus JUST to get into heaven. these people often think they are better then everyone else cause they have jesus and everyone else who doesn't needs to be 'saved'. that sort of thinking is arrogant and not worthy of God's 'redemption'. to accept jesus into your heart would be like annoucing that you have faith in him and his teachings. he may or may not be the 'son of God' but his teachings are worthy of being looked at. these days though it doesn't pay, literally, to follow all his teachings because every action has a consequence and his teachings don't cover all of them. they are, however, a guideline to which someone may lead a more worthy life, regardless of belief.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
rama_v said:
Im with you. I think that only a vengeful and incompassionate, selfish God would allow that to happen. (btw I do believe in God, but I dont expect others to)
you forget that God IS vengeful and incompassionate.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
transcendent said:
i'm not believing in jesus to get into heaven, that just makes me one of those people who think that everything is reliant on just saying they believe jesus JUST to get into heaven. these people often think they are better then everyone else cause they have jesus and everyone else who doesn't needs to be 'saved'. that sort of thinking is arrogant and not worthy of God's 'redemption'. to accept jesus into your heart would be like annoucing that you have faith in him and his teachings. he may or may not be the 'son of God' but his teachings are worthy of being looked at. these days though it doesn't pay, literally, to follow all his teachings because every action has a consequence and his teachings don't cover all of them. they are, however, a guideline to which someone may lead a more worthy life, regardless of belief.
well thats more like it.....

rama_v

HSC
Who said that? Do you believe that God causes death and destruction etc? Thats not God, its nature. THat bad thigns happen are explained by two philosophies, that of karma and reincarnation. e.g. Buddhists believe that if you make someone else's life miserable, then you in turn will suffer in a future life. People bring suffering onto themselves...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
The Old Testament. Moses and the Egyptian pharoah. Lots of stories. I haven't read the Bible in a while but I remember a whole lot, just not the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)