Does working out stunt growth? (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
It will not stunt your growth.

A bodybuilder of 27 years told me that and I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff.

Guesss

HSC
measured just then, 5'6" barefoot
Well i have no idea how to picture ur height by that measurement but 5 feet is equal to 152cm and 6 feet is equal to 182cm, hence yur somewhere between there, which isnt too bad... especially if ur more on the 5'5''-6'. Thats a gud height.

Moll. I dont see how thats that short?? :eek: Hes probly like 170ish?

Haha y u laughing?

lol. How tall r yu? :p

Guesss

HSC
Woops i think i killed the smily face trend by adding words. :eek: lol soz.

Here i'll start it up again :

:eek:

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
na bro ur wrong

protein powder is a steroids and u will get all big and veiny after u take it

i'm all natural bro i don't do any creatine or anything that stuff will giv u a heart attack

cell tech
i see you've been taking dat dere celltech....

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
Yes, there is a clear link between stunted growth and lifting weights, I actually know a person who was lifting weights before he was a teenager and ended up looking like a deformed hobbit.
Don't listen to idiots who tell you otherwise, these people obviously workout themselves and are just trying to push their own agenda.

HSC
Yes, there is a clear link between stunted growth and lifting weights, I actually know a person who was lifting weights before he was a teenager and ended up looking like a deformed hobbit.
Don't listen to idiots who tell you otherwise, these people obviously workout themselves and are just trying to push their own agenda.
lol. i know a guy who knows a guy...

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
u mad brah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)