don't marry your lover, marry your best friend (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
never heard of it lol

haha this is the second thread with mean girls quotes in it
there should just be like MEAN GIRLS QUOTES thread somewhere roflmao

Guesss

HSC

discuss.

so the theory goes, once you get married with your lover, and your passion dies out, the marriage will go down the drain.
I cbf reading through the whole thread, so i apologise if someone's already said this, BUT I reckon ur lover should be your best friend, your 'bond' should be based on more than just 'love', you should definatley be best friends who can share everything, talk about anything and just be happy in eachother's company. :D

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Marrying your friend is a sexy choice. The way friendship turns into love is more of a chemical reaction. Especially if both of you stay with eachother most of the time or luckily share a same apartment.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Marrying your friend is a sexy choice. The way friendship turns into love is more of a chemical reaction. Especially if both of you stay with eachother most of the time or luckily share a same apartment.

daymmm girl, now we talking ;) hehehe

i have fallen for you my love :kiss: hahahahaha :spin:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Loook how quickly all that reaction happened. Seems to be a nuclear reaction. Fission or fusion.. oh I forgot. Errr...

What are you studying?

boxhunter91

HSC
AHAH guaranteed lonely-lass is studying chemistry ;)
I do agree with what you said though.
I do find it much more appealing and sexual to marry a best friend.
And your husband/wife will be there for you all the time.

boxhunter91

HSC
Dw i studied chemistry too.
The Hydrogen Bonds and dipole-dipole interactions between two best friends are strong intermolecular forces and thus create large amounts of heat to break the bonds between them. Thus a longer, prosperous life ;)

blackfoxx

HSC
I say dont get married unless you believe in marriage.

My teacher doesnt, and he's got like 2 kids with his girlfriend.

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
this, i guess ...basically i agree wholeheartedly with those who have said that a lover can/should be a best friend too

i guess there's a valid point re: op's best friend thing, but like... how many people actually have romantic feelings for their "best friend"? and what about people whose best friend is of the same sex, lol
it sounds like a fucked up thing to say/think but it's true; any relationship can potentially lose its intimacy/passion at some stage, whether it's someone you have known really well your entire life or a person you met at a club whilst drunk as fuck. and i guess as a general rule this is more likely to happen to people who have been in many relationships in the past... in particular people who for some strange reason feel as though they like... can't survive without a boyfriend/girlfriend or something

but yeah, i don't really think like this anyway :eek: it's so like.... negative and if you're going to be all pessimistic about the future of your relationship then you probably shouldn't be in one lol
haha omar jan response

latvia

HSC
N/A
My best guy friend used to like me, but I was too mean to him and said "I will never like you romantically." (Because I didn't want to lie/make up lame excuses)..then, I realized that I actually liked him (a long time after he stopped liking me)..and now, he likes a guy.

HSC
I don't have a male best friend.
I actually don't have many male friends on proper talking terms. Most of them are acquaintances and hi-bye friends.

I go to an all girls school, so tis not often I am able to fixate my gaze on the male specimen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)