DRAMA RULES! anyone agree? (1 Viewer)

ImAgInE94

HSC
hhaahahhahah bored outta my mind so i decide to waste my time making a thread that probably no one will comment on! sad sad me!

anyway if some lost sould happens to come across this thread please tell me one thing, what in the world this assessment is to be about: australian drama &threatre (design portfolio):confused:

thank you for you help (if any is given) hahaha if you can't help comment and make a bored soul happy!:bomb:

bye bye:wave:

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
hhaahahhahah bored outta my mind so i decide to waste my time making a thread that probably no one will comment on! sad sad me!

anyway if some lost sould happens to come across this thread please tell me one thing, what in the world this assessment is to be about: australian drama &threatre (design portfolio):confused:

thank you for you help (if any is given) hahaha if you can't help comment and make a bored soul happy!:bomb:

bye bye:wave:
Lol aww yeah
I'll make you happy by saying

"DRAMA IS AWESOME" :)

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Yeah, I love Drama!

EXCEPT MY STUPID SCHOOL IS NOT RUNNING DRAMA THIS YEAR!

Still Angry.:burn:

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I wish I could do drama but apparently my parents won't let me because they reckon it's a shitty scaled subject and that it's a hard one too...
plus if i were to change subjects, the only ones they would let me change to are sciences >_<

even though my current school has it, i put drama as a reserve subject at my old school and it didn't run..

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yeah I wish I could do drama but apparently my parents won't let me because they reckon it's a shitty scaled subject and that it's a hard one too...
plus if i were to change subjects, the only ones they would let me change to are sciences >_<

even though my current school has it, i put drama as a reserve subject at my old school and it didn't run..
You parents are correct, it scales like crap.

Drama isn't for me but if it's for you, then go for it :)

Hmurra

HSC
DRAMA IS AWESOME I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ok now that's the final word everyone agrees? ok :hammer:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The HSC drama course is now overrated IMO. There is so much amazing stuff out there in theatre that HSC Drama barely even touches upon.

Phylo

ballin
HSC
not running drama at our school either, although i would've liked to do it

ImAgInE94

HSC
not running drama at our school either, although i would've liked to do it
oooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyygoooooooooosssssssssssshhhh
how can you school do such a thing? its like a crime against humanity! :jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)