• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

drawing the line (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
That's why I said 'OFTEN'. Often =/= always.

Serius? Hahahaha.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
You havn't gone all the way because you're lady friends havn't wanted to share that with you. Probably because you have a small penis.

Just food for thought.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
true, not ALL gongians are cool, but a large majority are :)

<3 gong - unless you're a derro or complete slut, you're cool to some (at least a few) people :p

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Look if you're worried about being old and a virgin, don't worry.

I'm 19 turning 20 and I'm still a virgin, I have no regrets about it either. I've been in relationships that have survived over 3 months without ever having sex and its not the reason we broke up either.

Its not like there aren't other things you can explore with the opposite sex. Not a lot of people see their virginity as a 'big deal'. To be honest its not the virginity that bothers me its the fact that my irst time has to be with the righ person and I have to have the right emotional connection with them...So in essence I'm waiting for the right one I guess.. I knwo it sounds corny, but all the boyfriends that Ive had have ended up being either jerks, freaks, or only in it of the sex and not the emotion.... i.e. they were stalkers or treated me/friends like crap and a lot of other things that I wont get into...I would have regretted y first time being with them.

I'm not saying either that my first time will be with the guy that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with either, they just gotta emotionally connect with me and I have to trust them etc...

My point is that-

1) if you dont care about your virginity then at least try to make your first time the right time

2) dont go off with some random just to have sex with them...thats just wrond

3) dont worry about it so much

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm with you bec - i'm almost 19 now & i lost mine just under a year ago to my current bf. i didnt feel any need to (or even want to) before this relationship, but it just felt right with my bf :) and i know i wont regret it, even if we have a really ugly breakup

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
alby said:
i'm with you bec - i'm almost 19 now & i lost mine just under a year ago to my current bf. i didnt feel any need to (or even want to) before this relationship, but it just felt right with my bf :) and i know i wont regret it, even if we have a really ugly breakup
exactly my point... if the breakup is really bad, but the relationship was truely something special then I know I wont regret it either.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yup.

one of my previous breakups was pretty hard on me (at the time), and it took me a bit to understand why we broke up. looking back on it i'm glad we broke up. i talk to him and i can see annoying things in him..but i still dont ask myself "why, oh why did i go out with him in the first place??" (like i do with another of my ex's). they're ex's for a reason, but if the majority relationship was good then you've got nothing to regret.

SweetSeasons

HSC
i'm kinda startn 2 regret losing it with my ex now.. cause I dunno why.. I prolly shoudn't.. you can all have my non-virginity if you want, it's not that big of a deal..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you're probably only regretting it because you didnt like the breakup (or something like that)..dont worry about it, remember the good stuff about the relationship and it'll help you to not regret it. this' just the beginning, it gets better from now on

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
You can become the 40 year old virgin.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
2sense said:
You can become the 40 year old virgin.
rofl, i think thats entirely impossible at this stage

my problem is getting into long term relationships, who says i have trouble with shorter... much shorter ones? some which only span one night

i could become the 40yrold bachelor though, that could be funny

zlks

HSC
yeah i guess i dont really want to lose it to some random, the main reason ive kept it. but on the other hand, in some ways i dont want the first to be someone i really care about for a few reasons.

its pretty hard for me to find/meet slutty randoms anyhow, all my friends of friends and mostly everyone else are quite low on the slut-o-meter. and its quite hard to just go clubbing and pick up randoms when your with a group of guys n girls already, which is pretty much everytime.

*shrug* whatever

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
rofl, i think thats entirely impossible at this stage

my problem is getting into long term relationships, who says i have trouble with shorter... much shorter ones? some which only span one night

i could become the 40yrold bachelor though, that could be funny
I don't think he/she was talking to you, Serius.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
zlks said:
yeah i guess i dont really want to lose it to some random, the main reason ive kept it. but on the other hand, in some ways i dont want the first to be someone i really care about for a few reasons.
how does that work?
and why dont you want to lose it to someone you care really about?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
alby said:
how does that work?
and why dont you want to lose it to someone you care really about?
i thought that would be obvious: much easier to be hurt by them later on

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
alby said:
who says that it's ONLY chicks who "get all emotional and stuff about rooting a random"?

who says that guys have to fuck any old random? it makes them sound like sluts
i havent heard of any guys regretting past experiences with fucking girls?
have you?

me? i dont regret ANYTHING, and i havent fucked a random, so i wouldnt know if id regret that!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Collin said:
Btw, 'possibly drunk' comment is in reference to the fact that often 'hooking up with randoms' involves some degree of alcohol consumption.
lol not if theyre hot to begin with!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)