Dream Careers (1 Viewer)

alan7948

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
qantas chief pilot...*drools*

if not, senior capt. onto senior check&training cpt. then perhaps onto instructor..
hey muffin man are you going to get your licenses through uni or flying school?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Aquawhite said:
In a state school 1st year you are most likely to make about $33,000. This is the current estimate. In a private/selective, which would be hard to get into the be teaching since they choose their teachers.... would be much higher.
A selctive school is a state school and the teachers there get the same salaries as teachers in normal high schools. I don't think they choose extra good teachers in selective schools cause I heard they have some very shit teachers.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bettina44 said:
i would LOVE to play poker for a living
I would play basically ANY GAMES for a living. (preferably computer game, 500, poker, solitaire, work-out-related)

Oh, I want to be a teacher, counsellor, actuary or any job related to maths, english or commerce.

But I would want a job that combines different qualities of each job I outlined above.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
I would play basically ANY GAMES for a living. (preferably computer game, 500, poker, solitaire, work-out-related)

Oh, I want to be a teacher, counsellor, actuary or any job related to maths, english or commerce.

But I would want a job that combines different qualities of each job I outlined above.
lol.
Solitaire for a living.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
lol.
Solitaire for a living.
Not sure about the salary I can expect there but...over 10k will be fine for me.

Solitaire is a fun game. I always play it on my iPod. My computer one's unreliable. It has got one game in solitaire that cannot even be solved from the moment I start. lol

HSC
kaz1 said:
I don't know anything about teachers salaries. But teachers have good working conditions they get 12 weeks holiday and 6 hour day jobs. That is significantly less than most jobs.
haha..6hr jobs?? u gotta be shitting me...

they have to prepare the lessons, mark all your hw/assignments
in primary school, my principal was telling me that teachers
do no less than 60hrs in a week..

holidays for marking..

6hr jobs and 12 week holidays and they get paid like $50-60k ?
that sounds pretty fair...but nooo..we get teacher strikes quite often..

o_o"
HSC
I wanna be a Pharmacist :wave:

If I cant get the required UAI, Ill settle with being a Diagnostic Radiographer.

HSC
alan7948 said:
hey muffin man are you going to get your licenses through uni or flying school?
ive completed my ppl..but sadly..i cant get it till im 7 =.=..which is in another year and a half..ill probably come out through uni..why?

where do u want to do your training?

ForbiddenND

HSC
I'm with the "no job option". Seriously how mad would it be to just be born rich you don't have to try at school.

HSC
ForbiddenND said:
I'm with the "no job option". Seriously how mad would it be to just be born rich you don't have to try at school.
Yeah I agree 100%. I also know people who go to my school who are smart but put in no effort whatsoever simply because they'll be able to take over their parents assets eventually.

shaon0

HSC
Aquawhite said:
So... What are peoples dream careers after they finish school/uni.

I would LOVE to become a Veterinarian, but the UAI is stopping me. I can do a science course then go through the re-application etc. etc. bridging etc. but I'm not THAT passionate about saving animals.

Therefore, My job is to become a Chief Design Civil Engineer!
I would like to do Mechatronics Engineering for a living.
I reckon it will be pretty cool. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ForbiddenND said:
True. But not everyone is born lucky. However, what you are doing right now to get rich is only doing your kids good.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Aquawhite said:
Depending on how long and where you are teaching in the world. The salaries can range anywhere between $30,000-$200,000. In a state school 1st year you are most likely to make about $33,000. This is the current estimate. In a private/selective, which would be hard to get into the be teaching since they choose their teachers.... would be much higher.

After about 10 years of teaching your salary will definitely reach $45,000 at least. The more subjects you teach at the school will result in more pay because you have a higher workload and are doing much more.

If you got into a Year Co-ordinator or Principal position. You are looking at anything between $70,000-$120,000. But managing a school or a year requires a lot of time.
thats my sister.
my dream job: actuary.

shaon0

HSC
shaon0 said:
I would like to do Mechatronics Engineering for a living.
I reckon it will be pretty cool. :D
Does anyone know how much a Mechatronics Engineer earns?
I have been on Seek and mycareer but haven't found anything.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I dont know whether Id be able to not have a job. Well yeah i COULD do it.. Id just get bored as hell.

HSC
agirlinatutu said:
I dont know whether Id be able to not have a job. Well yeah i COULD do it.. Id just get bored as hell.
You can just sit at home and wank all day. That would be pretty ace.

-Anfernee-

HSC
ForbiddenND said:

That's funny cos a lot of the worlds richest people end up going onto higher education at some of the most prestigious schools.

They have to keep up and compete with the other rich dudes and brag about where they studied..etc.

If my parents were multi-billionaires I don't think I'd stop studying my current degree or not try as hard as I could. I'd just do it with more style a chaufer, butlers, private tutors, personal trainer, life coach, french maids......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)