Dreaming of the HSC (1 Viewer)

murphyad

HSC
Okay, my HSC dream count is now upto 2. They're pretty retarded as well. In the last one, there were only 12 people in the state doing English Extension - and 10 of them got 50/50! In the one before that, English Paper One was required to be done in 45 minutes and the unseen texts section had puzzle questions.... =/

Has anyone else been having these sorts of dreams?

And to cap it all off, it seems to be infecting my family as well. My dad had a dream that he had to sit the Business Studies exam, and refused in a huff because he hadn't studied the course.

Maybe my family is just strange........

hazza9

HSC
Haha yea ive had a couple. The first dream i had i was told that i had one night to do all of my exams, but i had 2 work that night so i had to try and do my exams while i was working. The second one i dreamt that i got the wrong exam paper but the supervisors wouldn't believe me so i got 0 haha

Winn

HSC
Lol@your dad!
Well, earlier in the year I had one of the physics exam being 122 pages long, and I cried the moment I saw the exam><

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I've had a couple of nightmares after I finished my HSC exams.

One was that I stuffed up the economics exam, and another was that I didn't finish the biology exam, because the supervisor was crazy. And apparently I was doing the HSC exam in a park. Another one was about the legal studies exam, I think. I've forgotten most of the details.

After all the dreams I woke up and it took a few seconds to sink in that I've actually done the HSC and I didn't stuff up my exams and none of that stuff was real. Best feelings of relief ever.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Last year, after my accelerated hsc exams, I dreamed of coming first in the state for English Extension 2. woohoo!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i dreamt i had to do the modern history exam even though i didn't do modern history.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I had a dream I got an ATAR of 72

And all I did was get up of my computer chair and walk out of my house.
I didn;t come back for 3 days lol

I have weird dreams

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yes ive had a significant number of nightmares about the HSC exams.....but theyr all gone now xD xD

yz125

HSC
I had a dream that I accidently took the multiple choice sheet home after the chemistry exam

terminator69

HSC
About a week ago I dreamt I took home the general maths paper just after the exam started because I hadn't studied. Then I fell asleep (inside the dream) and remembered waking up at 1:17pm and I was really stressed because the exam finished at 12pm and it was already too late to take it back on time.

Then last night I dreamt I had somehow seen my english exam results while I was leaving the exam room (not sure how it would be magically marked as soon as I had completed it). But I was just really unhappy that I had accidentally seen my mark that was <70%. Then I woke up and thought about it.. then thought about it again before I realised it was all a dream and didn't make any sense so I was quite relieved.

In the one before that, English Paper One was required to be done in 45 minutes and the unseen texts section had puzzle questions.... =/
Haha.

Last edited:

MzBiiBii

HSC
lol at these dreams!!!

I only had one dream

We had to resit the SOR paper because the one we sat for was "only a joke" and they were testing us. :eek:

HSC
Uni Grad
I had a dream I got an ATAR of 72

And all I did was get up of my computer chair and walk out of my house.
I didn;t come back for 3 days lol

I have weird dreams
I had a dream I got 76 lol, I wont even come close...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I dreamed I finally finished HSC
Oh wait that really happened
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
please tell me if you end up getting a 72, cause i had a dream i got an 86 hahaha:spin:
I will tell everyone my ATAR but If I get below 80 I probably will have commited suicide :D

No not really but I would be VERY CUT

86 huh? thats good, exceeds your aim, 84, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)