Drugs during the HSC. (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
don't take drugs... ever
im talking about the bad drugs, not medication/coffee/etc... :)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
can't believe some people talk about drugs like as if it is nothing. Don't take drugs, unless you want an ATAR of 36.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Weed is good. Haven't you seen Pineapple Express? It only results in hilarity and you become bulletproof.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Haven't you heard what Mary Jane can do?

Get high
Do the test high
Get high exam marks.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I personally don't see the correlation.

Was a bit of a pot head last year and was like the second cleverest person in my grade. I have hardly done any this year and I'm not going as well.

I can imagine a little dose of MDMA doing wonders before an exam.

Aremanduh

HSC
i heard if you take a hallucinogen and do the hsc 2 unit maths paper, the geometry section will form into all sorts of funky patterns like looking through a kaliedoscope
not going to happen. if your on a hallucinogen (mostly LSD) that will happen when looking at anything. but youre best off not screwing up your education trying it.

just do the test, then when your done you can drop and stare at a fractal for hours. much more interesting than a test.

but mostly avoid the drugs unless you want to be a scrambled mess one day.

Tim035

HSC
As soon as HSC was over I raved pretty much every weekend for 2 - 3 months. I particulary remember Shrek II's and Batman's being mind blowingly awesome; a good friend of mine still has a highly incriminating clip on his phone of me shuffling around in his kitchen at a million miles an hour.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I personally don't see the correlation.

Was a bit of a pot head last year and was like the second cleverest person in my grade. I have hardly done any this year and I'm not going as well.

I can imagine a little dose of MDMA doing wonders before an exam.
Nah, E has too many other effects that would make you go shit. Like how you think people's conversations are really interesting and such. Dexies would be perfect.

Tim035

HSC
Oh really! why dont you go take some opium and see how that pans out. What the hell is the point in taking drugs? They would only mess with you.:bomb:
For some it can be a life changing experience, the complete separation from ego and former sense of self that can occur with many psychedelics can hugely change ones outlook on life and perspective of self.
The flood of serotonin that is released from CNS 5HT neurons leads to a sense of hapiness and joy that is quite seriously not comprehensible without experiencing it. You feel soooo good it is just unbelievable, it's impossible to stop smiling, tears of pure euphoria start to form in the corners of your eyes (you also get really, really horny).

Unfortuantely animal studies are showing that drugs such as ectacy do kill serotonergic neruons due to oxidative stress, and I'm sure this will probably follow through in to human studies. So yes... any form of persistant use will mess you up...
Also pretty much any pinger you pick up is going to have been cut with all sorts of crap including PCT, ketamine, ephedrine. My neighbour 2 houses up died after taking what she thought was a ecstasy capsule at good vibes festival 2 years back; turned out to be pure ketamine, which is essentially horse transquilizer, her internal organs literally melted and she died on the operating table... I can honestly say I've never taken any pill not given to me by a pharmacist since then (except of course OTC drugs like panadol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)