Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of her (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

Be careful though, because people have been writing false pill reports in order to sell shitty gear. It's sometimes better to ask the forum people, but I'm sure they'll get annoyed by "PILL INFO REQUEST- pink cherries???"

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

there are a few of those websites around, so just cross check them eh? Results: suspected content - MDMFact!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Or just dont have a shit dealer or buy them from randoms.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

This is what worries me, Graney.

Irrespective of the whole 'prohibition' debate, this illustrates that pills aren't 100% safe. MDMA is a different matter. We can all agree here that people don't die from ingestion of MDMA lol.

Ultimately, we can't say pills are safe because only the manufacturer knows what is in them when they are made. Given this is a public forum and impressionable minds are lurking, I think the separation of the points need to be clarified.
I'm not ashamed to advocate reckless and illegal behavior to impressionable young people.

Christ, I've PM'ed an essay I wrote containing comprehensive instructions on how to perform a successful suicide in a cheap, simple, accessible way that is guaranteed to succeed, to several bosers who claimed they were genuinely considering such a path.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

200 units of insulin in one hit is how I'm going, if I ever get a terminal illness.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

Hahaha 'Graney is a junkie'.

Dude, send me a copy of that too.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Hope you guys catch the bus,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)