Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of her (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
dont take drugs children and you wont die

(waits for drugs are safe rant from nolan or riet or someone...)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
boris said:
dont take drugs children and you wont die

(waits for drugs are safe rant from nolan or riet or someone...)
Well you will die anyway at some point, besides alcohol tabacco, caffeine etc are drugs too and as such just as dangerous and it many cases more so than illegal substances :p

Rainie

HSC
The girl's fault. She should of known better.

"Rosie was cruelly treated by unscrupulous people who took advantage of her vulnerability and generosity," she said.
Your daughter would of known what they were, or better yet, chaperone with her to the club! :D

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
fuck discussing whether drugs or cars kill more, i'm just loling so hard at the parents blaming the unscrupulous drug dealers taking advantage of her vulnerability, as though this was the first time she'd taken xtc

lol fuck off.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

i want to see a family sue Merck

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
legalise and regulate the production of ecstasy and this would never happen.
Blame the government and legislators.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

Graney said:
legalise and regulate the production of ecstasy and this would never happen.
Blame the government and legislators.
hahah yeah lets completely legalise ecstasy to save that one dumb fuck per year that gets a bad pill / drinks too much water

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

he said regulate. How would legalising it be any worse than the current situation where you have no idea what you're getting and all the profits go to criminals?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

here's an idea

dont take it to begin with?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

But it's fun!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

HalcyonSky said:
hahah yeah lets completely legalise ecstasy to save that one dumb fuck per year that gets a bad pill / drinks too much water
Positives of legalising and regulating ectasy: All pills are clean
Saves lives
Taxes can be raised to support harm minimisation measures
Money doesn't go to criminals, reduces all sorts of crime
Profits from illegal sales of ecstasy currently help spread the distribution of other, more dangerous drugs

Downsides:

HalcyonSky

HSC

Yay lets turn australia into a land full of braindead electro-fucktards. Oh wait..

swampdog!

HSC

HalcyonSky said:
i would quite like to save one life per year...

boris

Banned
HSC

Eh the bit that pisses me off about all this 'its safer than alcohol' etc bullshit is the fact that it's illegal. Its illegal so dont do it. It doesn't matter if it has been deemed safer, its not legal. Alcohol could be fuckin engine coolant and it wouldnt matter cos its legal. You can't justify its use through the 'fact' that it is safer. Thats like saying its safer for me to murder babies than murdering adults and then going and murdering a bunch of babies (not really)

HalcyonSky

HSC

nobody disputes that its 'safer' than alcohol in terms of deaths

the government just makes stuff illegal to stop us from feeling good man!

swampdog!

HSC
what? you can't justify the use of something because it's safer? wheras of course you can justify using something else because someone tells you it's ok? Justification comes from individual thought and reasoning, not arbitrary and mindless conformity.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC

swampdog! said:
what? you can't justify the use of something because it's safer? wheras of course you can justify using something else because your told that it's ok without any reasoning? Not really sure if you realise this but you've just said that we should all give up on individual thought and just let others make our decisions for us...
yeah man fuck tha system fuck tha 9-5 job i live for the weekends baby take some pills and go to la-la land yeaaah

EDIT: im not against the individual choice to use ecstasy, i just think legalising it and making pure ecstasy cheap / easily available / less stigma attatched to it is a fucking terrible idea for society in general

the only unjustifiably illegal drug in my opinion is marijuana. Everything else has its justifications for being taboo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)