Drugsdrugsdrugsdrugsdrugs (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
............do you want to buy drugs or something?
cause this isnt the place

*whispers* pm me ;)

7th Sign

HSC
yeah for all the stupid knts looking to OD and get ripped of my gold coast dealers their will be drugs all over the place,

Just stay off the drugs and you will have a good time still just drink alco, Hate knts that need ekkies to get their party going :rolleyes: mofos have no energy

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
7th Sign said:
Just stay off the drugs and you will have a good time still just drink alco, Hate knts that need ekkies to get their party going :rolleyes: mofos have no energy
My point exactly. Except ... maybe phrased differently.

git_stuffd

HSC
N/A
Dnt Deny Sumthing Unless U Hav Tryed It
N Let People Continue There Freedom N Rite To Enjoy Drugs

forster2005

HSC
yeh i agree... none of u will hav fulfilled lives unless u are on drugs

git_stuffd

HSC
N/A
i couldnt agree more
drugs bring a spritual relationship n understanding of ones self
shakespere him self used coke

7th Sign

HSC
yeah I have nothing great about them man, Just waste that cash unless you get them of mates or something. People I know blow 100s a weekn on the shit its not worth it only weak people get into that shit

Eb.

HSC
git_stuffd said:
Dnt Deny Sumthing Unless U Hav Tryed It
N Let People Continue There Freedom N Rite To Enjoy Drugs
i agree with 7th sign, you guys are sad if u need to be chemically enhanced to have fun, and since the drugs u are talking about are illegal, you dont really even have the right, and or freedom to take them, but it would sure as hell be funny if the cops used there right to put idiots like you away, then maybe you mght reconsider your position.....

i know too many people, freinds and even some family members that have screwed up ther own lives, and the peoples lives around them. it is a selfish act to take drugs if you dont think of the consequences it can have on your family and friends!!

froggy_chik87

HSC
Eb. said:
i agree with 7th sign, you guys are sad if u need to be chemically enhanced to have fun, and since the drugs u are talking about are illegal, you dont really even have the right, and or freedom to take them, but it would sure as hell be funny if the cops used there right to put idiots like you away, then maybe you mght reconsider your position.....

i know too many people, freinds and even some family members that have screwed up ther own lives, and the peoples lives around them. it is a selfish act to take drugs if you dont think of the consequences it can have on your family and friends!!
completely agree with you!!

overthaedge

HSC
care to explain how you consider it selfish that someone can actually choose to make their own decisions relating to how they live their lives...
thats like saying hey if you die thatll make me sad. dont die, itd be selfish.

there isnt too much wrong with experimenting.
as long as you dont turn into a junkie.
but then thats my opinion.
but then im selfish too. :p

Luke_D

HSC
git_stuffd said:
drugs bring a spritual relationship n understanding of ones self
I think someone's had a few too many magic mushrooms :rolleyes: "spiritual relationship and understanding of ones self." If you need chemicals to understand yourself, you have serious issues. Drugs alter your normal behaviour. I would hardly call that "understanding of ones self."

Eb. said:

Couldn't agree more.

But if you people want to take drugs, for go it. Just don't invlove any of my friends :cool: And reep the detriments later in life, both for you and those around you.

Last edited:

froggy_chik87

HSC
overthaedge said:
care to explain how you consider it selfish that someone can actually choose to make their own decisions relating to how they live their lives...
thats like saying hey if you die thatll make me sad. dont die, itd be selfish.
dude, it would make your parents, family and friends extremely upset if you died from a drug overdose...it would be selfish of you, to die in such a terrible way, and let you family grieve over their fairly young son, just because he was "experimenting" with some chemicals...what a waste of life!! They cared and nutured for you when you were younger...these are the years where you should be able to get along heaps good with your family...not be dead!!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Nothing annoys me more than people ranting against drugs who obviously carry no first hand experience of drugs and their effects themselves, OR the effects of drugs within their family.

Allow me to lay this down for you, drugs are only ever as bad as the people taking them.

Luke_D

HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Nothing annoys me more than people ranting against drugs who obviously carry no first hand experience of drugs and their effects themselves, OR the effects of drugs within their family.

Allow me to lay this down for you, drugs are only ever as bad as the people taking them.
I don't entirely agree there. Drugs (pills particularly) have unpredictable effects on person to person, pil to pill. When you buy drugs off someone, there could be all kinds of shit in there that you don't know about. They might have gotten the quantities wrong or something like that you know? I admit, I have never tried any type of illegal drug like that, but I don't need to have taken them to understand the consequences they have on people.

overthaedge

HSC
hahaha omg, what are you living in the freaking simpsons with ned flanders. sorry but not everyone gets along that well with their family, or has a family, yeah itd make them sad, but shit happens, people die. Things usually happen for a reason.
As for dying after experimenting, yeah there are some absolute idiots out there who will mix some crazy combinations and OD as a result. But then theres also a think called researching and knowing the effects of what you take... which can pretty much be summed up under "responsible".
Kinda like drinking responsibly. Drinking can turn out to be just as bad when you're being stupid about it.
But most people will excuse that fact.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
That depends on the drug in question. Furthermore if you have ever used drugs you'd know that the effect can vary wildly. That one batch can be uniformly bad eg last week two mates of mine got hooked up with some eccies one ended up angry and aggressive, lost 3kg of weight in one night and was still feeling the effects a week later. The other ended up in a foetal position crying.

Aside from short term effects long term use of drugs most definantly chnages your behaviour, indeed it changes you as a person. You can not look at junkies and not know that. ICE for instance over time literally eats away at your brain and you end up with the shakes. Your contention is that people who become addicted/fucked up were already fucked up, that is an incredibly poor postulation.

I know many social and regular users and dealers. I know just what long term use does to you, and its not pretty.

rockstar01

HSC
7th Sign said:
yeah for all the stupid knts looking to OD and get ripped of my gold coast dealers their will be drugs all over the place,

Seems pretty contradictory to me....alcohol is alright other stuff isnt huh?

How many kids and wives get bashed by abusive alcoholic fathers....

Last year the police reported it was one of the best and safest new years eve's they have ever had...that's because everyone was on pills rather than drinking

I say if you're going to be against drugs then you've gotta be against alcohol too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)