Drugsdrugsdrugsdrugsdrugs (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
There's not that many drugs which cause violence.
Some amphetamines in hardened drug users, maybe.

No one is saying YOU NEED to take drugs to have fun. Rather, they provide a different type of fun. You feel entirely different; amazing. For example, I'm a great communicator. I'm very sociable, I'm usually the life of most parties be it sober or on something.
Smelling wierd? The only time I've smelt wierd on drugs is from taking ecstasy and sweating a lot after dancing for a long time. Then I had a shower. Wow, instant remedy.

Ecstasy, for instance, allows you to communicate with people on a different level. You open up more. you love everyone you meet. you have the deepest conversations with other strangers that you normally wouldn't be able to have. You see a glow about people that you couldn't normally. THe internal feelings are also indescribable. Imagine a 3 hour orgasm, it's something like that.

Weed isn't really a social drug, it doesn't make you want to run up to every person you see and hug them like on E. However, it solicits latteral thinking and very meaningful conversations about trivialities. It's a very nice high.

That said, I don't generally take drugs anymore. More of an alcohol guy.

And I love your final paragraph. It made me laugh. No, I'm not going to schoolies. And yeah lololollol slip them a 'mickey' whatever the fuck that is kekekekke. Obviously, anyone who talks about drugs slips them into other people's drinks.

argo0986

TrAsHy GuY
HSC
Do they have sniffer dogs etc at domestic airports? is it easy to drug traffic among the states?

Where can i find these illicit drugs at surfers lol?

thomas_hb

HSC
argo0986 said:
Do they have sniffer dogs etc at domestic airports? is it easy to drug traffic among the states?

Where can i find these illicit drugs at surfers lol?
Youre an idiot.
Not only would it be beyond stupid for you to take drugs thru an airport, but it will be painfully easy to buy them at schoolies. In Qld Airports they sometimes have sniffer dogs to catch people with fruit or sugar in their bags because theyre paranoid about plant disease, so if your going there, yes, you may find dogs. I got sniffed out with a sachet of sugar in my pocket which for some reason I put in there after going to a Cafe in Sydney Airport.

Furthermore, i'll just reiterate that you're an idiot.

a8o

HSC
I was sniffed at North Sydney station yesterday, so I suppose caution is advised.

thomas_hb

HSC
argo0986 said:
I was merely asking a question purely out of curiousity
I just realised you were from Wollongong...how inconsiderate of me for calling you an idiot...you were born that way.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
thomas_hb said:
I just realised you were from Wollongong...how inconsiderate of me for calling you an idiot...you were born that way.

Get over yourself. God people who reckon they're somehow better than the rest of the country just because they're from Sydney shit me.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
thomas_hb said:
yeah man, any1 from Wollongong is a broke-ass drug fucked hill billy

NORTH SIDE FOREVER!!!!!

argo0986

TrAsHy GuY
HSC
Have u ever been down to Wollongong? or are u one of those people who are too self centered to leave "the great city of Sydney"

BrotherJim

HSC
This isnt really about chemicals but yeah i used to smoke a fair bit of pot and it really never effected me but now im in year 12 and ive started studing like 2-3hours a day im starting to realise that every weekend im ripped i lose motivation for about 5 days later. Ive pretty much given up but smokin pot every now and then is fine but getting hooked on it and putting it over school is when u need help.
As for chemicals, ive never done them but my mates have and yea the effects vary completely......which is why i dont touch them coz i like to have fun on nights and be more or less in control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)