Earrings are stupid and they look ugly (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Only when they are located in places other than the ears, imo.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i dont like dangly earrings

i usually just wear big studs, all different types. once in a blue moon, i may wear silver hoops (not big ones though)

in my upper ear cartilage, i always wear a little diamond stud. i hate coloured stones

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I don't like wearing hoop earrings. The only time I have ever worn hoop earrings was when I went as Esmerelda to a Disney themed dress up party.
I also hate enormous chandelier earrings. They suit some people but I just think they're awkward to wear.
Normal dangle earrings and studs are fine. I hardly ever wear matching earrings unless they are my pearl earrings.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Earrings are feminine and it looks okay with ladies wearing 'em. If you start pointing out such things then there are numerous, you'd end up being a stupid to act as such.

Asadiah

HSC
dis is the stupidest thraed eva

earrign luk hot

btu yea other piercings luk kinda freaky n emo style

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Geez I've never heard someone have such a set against earrings! I think people should be able to exert their own freedom and be able to do what they want as long as it doesn't infringe others rights.

And before you accuse me of being some conformist female, I don't have pierced anything.

Take a Valium or something seriously!

omnipotent

HSC
OP is genius.
Earings are stupid, but only because the people who make them know that women are stupid and would buy anything that they think will make them "aesthetically pleasing".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)