Easiest subject to do well at? (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Jess007 said:
business studies.. lol i guess im a total dumb arse ( which i know i am) i dropped it...i got 45% in the yr 11 yearlys..fucked me over completely!!
What did you find hard about it?

selablad

HSC
Maths, if you have the natural ability for it, or business studies, you don't need any sort of ability for that :D

Edit: is there such a subject as business information processing or similar in NSW, basically you learn typing and how to input data into spreadsheets and stuff? Because that would be the easiest, actually

Last edited:

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Maths.

For the SC, then Computer Studies.

beachee99

HSC
Omg as if it isn't english, as long as you have an alright vocabulary you can BS your way through it.

Lol music was always easy. HERE'S A QUESTION , WHO HERE LIKED GEOGRAPHY ... WORST SUBJECT EVER

kooltrainer

HSC
easiest subject!?!?!?!? definitely cooking!.. or hospitality whatever its called..

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
2U math is the easiest subject. I can do it with my eyes closed! (As long as someone reads out the question for me.)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK - let's give you a circle geometry question. Or a: "How many squares in this picture?" question.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Aerath said:
OK - let's give you a circle geometry question. Or a: "How many squares in this picture?" question.
someone can always describe it. 2 circles intersect at A and B, the both have a radius of 2 cm...

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Depends on if you're right or left brained :D

For me, art is the easiest subject. Heeee.
Though I agree that in principle, maths is the easiest, because there is always a black or white answer.

I hate history!! Rarr! Too much information!! D<

lionking1191

HSC
history

flip through retro-active the day b4 like a novel and you'll be fine..

cam.t

HSC
Business Studies is easy, and its really fun. I really really enjoy it. Apparently, theres a lot of work for Year 12 though. Probably the easiest subjects to do well at are the subjects you are good at. :)

Naminé

HSC
English and History.

History is just a combination of rote memorisation and a bit of understanding of people. Not much is needed and you can write a very convincing essay.

The problem most people face with English, I think, is that the language is so irregular in terms of spelling and grammar, but that's easy to work around.

Maybe I'm used to lenient markers, but creative writing is very easy. I've been stringing my teachers along for years writing very clichéd, flowery things to see how long I can get away with it, and seriously, I get A+s on things that take me about thirty minutes. Part of it is just natural ability I think, but you don't really get marked harshly on that.

PDHPE as well. They can't really criticise you too much physically for fear of damaging your self-esteem, and they throw the same half-assed things at you every year. All you need to know is that the Board of Studies officially endorses the following:
'If it's not on, it's not on!'
'Drugs are bad, kids.'
'Don't have sex unless you want to risk getting pregnant.' [which is also common sense, unless you are sterilised/infertile -_-; even with protection there is a slight risk.]
'Even if you weigh 23024092094kg, feel good about yourself~!~ ♥♥ You are pretty on the inside~!~!!! The media is just telling you that you're overweight~!@~!'

Oh, and Work Education! God, that crap is easy. =/ They basically hurl the answers down your throat. And when they ask you what to do in situations, all you need to know is how to verbally pretend you are SUPER-CONFIDENT. I'm terribly shy and non-confrontational, but my Work Education teacher thinks I'm confident, assertive, and capable. Ahahaha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)