• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Easy to pick up at uni? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
jumb said:
I once kept eye contact with a girl and she asked me for directions. Romantic, that is not.
eye contact is always deceiving or misleading, u mite think its saying one thing wen really its "who the fuk are you" or "why are u staring at me weirdo?"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Depends on what course you're doing. Alot of the chicks in my science subjects ain't as easy, yet many in my psychology lectures (higher ratio of Arts students) seem to be.. no offence to chicks from the Arts faculty. In general, uni is a place of a million acquaintances but few stay-around friends (figuratively speaking). Just keep your attendance high and you'll be right.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
uni is such a bad place to pickup i swear... you're always walking from pt A to pt B so conversation in transitu is limited to hello's. plus the fact that uni is so friggin big means if you dun get their number the first time, you're probably not going to see them again for a while.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah it seems that uni friends are just like ppl u hang with, while old skool friends are ones u go out with and shit.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I dunno, like if u get 2 know ppl in ur tutorials i guess maybe ... but theres a hottie in one of my tutorials, who i prolly wont see ever again after next semester :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shady_03 said:
eye contact is always deceiving or misleading, u mite think its saying one thing wen really its "who the fuk are you" or "why are u staring at me weirdo?"
Nah, I was having a joke. It's common knowledge that maintained eye contact only radiates good things.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
jumb said:
Nah, I was having a joke. It's common knowledge that maintained eye contact only radiates good things.
Yeah but then theres the type that happens naturally, like u just look up and see a person, its held for about 0.123 of a second then vanishes lol

tempco

HSC
shady_03 said:
I dunno, like if u get 2 know ppl in ur tutorials i guess maybe ... but theres a hottie in one of my tutorials, who i prolly wont see ever again after next semester :(
erm, all my close friends are from tutes. they're the people you see every week, so you eventually get to know them.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shady_03 said:
Yeah but then theres the type that happens naturally, like u just look up and see a person, its held for about 0.123 of a second then vanishes lol
Being the one to break the initial eye contact = bad.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm going to make a point of slapping all the hot ones on the arse in future, so that I can get some numbers at the subsequent sexual assault hearing.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
jumb said:
Being the one to break the initial eye contact = bad.
But if u keep it 2 long, wat if they think its freaky that sum1n's just staring at em?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shady_03 said:
But if u keep it 2 long, wat if they think its freaky that sum1n's just staring at em?
If do it self-conciously then there's no point in doing it. Think of it as a bid for power between the two of you, you look away and you get beaten by a girl.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah but staring only does any good when it's done in an environment where you'll probably see them again (ie labs/lectures/tutes)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah but staring only does any good when it's done in an environment where you'll probably see them again (ie labs/lectures/tutes)
No way, if you're walking past a girl, keep eye contact with her. If she looks away, she'll smile.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
No way, if you're walking past a girl, keep eye contact with her. If she looks away, she'll smile.
That or her boyfriend will come looking for you asking 'why you look at her lah'

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AsyLum said:
That or her boyfriend will come looking for you asking 'why you look at her lah'
Errr, no girl is like that. She will be flattered about a guy putting a smile into her life.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
If you've got any form of looks-based standards, you'll have a tough time in Engineering and Science.

Was checking this chick out at uni today in my Engo tute. Then I came to my senses, this woman was clearly a 4 or 5, not a 0.

[Number = Number of beers before willing to engage in intercourse]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)