• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Easy to pick up at uni? (2 Viewers)

HSC
these few girls in my social policy class are organising the whole class going to city bars and clubs next thursday when our final assessment is due, they just like said it to the tute in general and said everyones welcome to come. i dunno if i should to coz i keep to myself in that class but, very very nice lookin girls in that class though...the whole class is segregated into 3 readings groups though so u basically only get to know ppl in ur group.

anyway, if u get in a 'eye contact' situation don't break it but don't keep staring like a plain look or a nerdy smirk coz thats wierd, just like try to look playful, raise ur eyebrows and look up i dunno wat im talking about

u prob heard 'their easy' because they prob are at uni parties

right now at bankstown i keep to myself mostly but ive made a few aquaintances when i get to penrith ill know ppl already so its easier to network, plus a bar...ahhh id love it if i get to penrith

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
LaCe said:
Well ive heard that uni is nonstop sex. So i am guessing it is pretty easy to pick up
it is? can somebody please point me in the direction?

kthanxbai

no seriously, I have had difficulty in finding decent guys (ok, MAYBE, just MAYBE this is because I'm doing science/commerce...joke)

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
llamalope said:
it is? can somebody please point me in the direction?

kthanxbai

no seriously, I have had difficulty in finding decent guys (ok, MAYBE, just MAYBE this is because I'm doing science/commerce...joke)
No - they just think you're ugly too.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Ok kewl then, coz like once i was walking outside and made eye contact with this hott chik who was coming out a tutorial room. We don't know each other, but just stared for a bit as i was walking in the opposite direction.

Ive only seen her 1nce after that lol

X

xeuyrawp

shady_03 said:
Does everyone think its easy to pick up at uni?
I would say yes. I've been clearly hit on by 3 different girls since I was at uni.

S

Shuter

jumb said:
Nah she seemed in proportion on the back of the Nikki Webster CD... (read: not mmm_sofay ugly)

What uni do you go to? If it's UNSW I'd blame that they're all asian, if it's U Syd I'd blame that they're all gay.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Oh lame, this will definately affect my uni selection :/

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
If you've got any form of looks-based standards, you'll have a tough time in Engineering and Science.

Was checking this chick out at uni today in my Engo tute. Then I came to my senses, this woman was clearly a 4 or 5, not a 0.

[Number = Number of beers before willing to engage in intercourse]
Engo is so shit. I end up spending my time ranking the chicks in order of ugliness, and sometimes it's really hard to decide which is more hideous.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well its easier then school to pick up. i n school you know everyone and cant really ask a girl out. At uni theres a lot of people you don't know.
I guess at parties you can end up having sex with someone, but its the same thing in year 12.
Don't see much difference.

payafee

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
anyway, if u get in a 'eye contact' situation don't break it but don't keep staring like a plain look or a nerdy smirk coz thats wierd, just like try to look playful, raise ur eyebrows and look up i dunno wat im talking about
raise your eyebrows and look up? they'll think you're fucking retarded or something, lol

slip

HSC
callisto said:
nah i don't think its easy to pick up at uni, it's probly easier at school cause like you know the people in your grade + stuff but at uni its full of randoms + ppl you've never seen before... you tend to get to know the ppl in your course so yeah in that way i suppose its not bad. but as far as actually meeting other non- law students i havent found it easy at all... :(

maybe it's time to take matters into my own hands rather than waiting for guys to approach. so a warning to all the males out there, next time some random chick walks up to you on campus and says 'how you doin.?' you'll know its me :D
i look forward to it! :p i expect the accent too...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
withoutaface said:
Engo is so shit. I end up spending my time ranking the chicks in order of ugliness, and sometimes it's really hard to decide which is more hideous.
Atleast you have enough to make a game out of it. There's like 3 engo chicks at newcastle. They're all ugly, except for one who is do-able.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
A guy got my number that I met at one of the mac uni bar nights, but he turned out to be a jerk. For me it's too much effort seeing a guy that lives in Sydney cos I live over a hour away. Current boy lives 10min away and that works fine for me.

S

Shuter

In IT subjects at uni, pretty much all the girls are ugly, except for one really really hot one. Thus, she is surrounded by a pack of wogs/lebs/wannabees. Thank god I also do Business.

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
Man, there are NO girls doing my course, it's a guy course, I guess. With that said, I believe I've been hit on once.

X

xeuyrawp

Uncouth said:
Man, there are NO girls doing my course, it's a guy course, I guess. With that said, I believe I've been hit on once.
hahah wear less tight pants.
What course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)