• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Easy to pick up at uni? (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

InfiniteQ said:
Hahaha thanks.

Edit: I still don't get how a jerk became an ex. Wait, I understand that part... I don't understand how jerk became the bit in between jerk & ex.
Oh. He's one of those people who are too hot and know it. He cracked onto me in a really sleezy, "you know you want me" way. I told him he should put a shirt on. We talked, went out for about 2 weeks. Didn't work out, go figure.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Oh. He's one of those people who are too hot and know it. He cracked onto me in a really sleezy, "you know you want me" way. I told him he should put a shirt on. We talked, went out for about 2 weeks. Didn't work out, go figure.
Yeah that's the problem... generally the good looking ones know they're good looking & are sleazy cos they think they can get anyone.

tempco

HSC
daiana said:
but i find that the girls are heaps more easier to approach and talk to than the guys- they seem to keep to themselves a lot more.... any thoughts on that?!
they probably went to an all guys school.

slip

HSC
im making heaps of friends at uni, but as the saying goes 'girls are like car parks, all the good ones are taken, and the ones left over are handicapped'

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
slip said:
im making heaps of friends at uni, but as the saying goes 'girls are like car parks, all the good ones are taken, and the ones left over are handicapped'
There's this girl in a wheel chair that frequents a pub near me. Maybe it was just because I was really drunk last time I saw her, but she's kinda hot.

slip

HSC
jumb said:
There's this girl in a wheel chair that frequents a pub near me. Maybe it was just because I was really drunk last time I saw her, but she's kinda hot.
haha, thats not what is ment by handicapped in that call. but there shouldnt be any reason why you cant be attracted to some who actually is handicapped.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Question: Do Law students pick up?
yes but then they sue each other the following night due to a sexual indescreptancy.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Question: Do Law students pick up?
...hahaha, from experience I can't really say that they do
they're all too nerdy and worried about doing the 800 pages of readings before next class to be concerned with picking up.
but from what I've seen, when they do pick up it's with ppl from their other degree, like the arts, science or business ppl that they get lucky with

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
theres only like 5 chicks in my engineering class and they are all dirty
so i think i'll stick with law ones. :p

K

katie_tully

I hear uni is a good place to pick up ... venereal diseases.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gordo said:
theres only like 5 chicks in my engineering class and they are all dirty
so i think i'll stick with law ones. :p
This is true. Still, you have to play the hand you're dealt.

markmooks said:
Hang out at the Bio exams and ask each girl that comes out if she wants sex.
You could do that with any exam.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
You could do that with any exam.
That's not true. You couldn't do that after a women's studies exam. Those dykes sure know how to kick

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
That's not true. You couldn't do that after a women's studies exam. Those dykes sure know how to kick
Why not? Extreme spots.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Everyone is so mean to poor ugly people. Its not like their fault they are ugly. Plus there are ugly people for a reason, so they can go out with other ugly people.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah jst put it in a drink bottle or something and pass it round pretending its "water"

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
uni is overrated, a whole semesters already passed and i havent picked up yet... maybe i just suck at life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)