Economics vs english game plan (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Are you guys mainly studying eco or english now? What're your patterns gonna be like?

Me, i want to just study all out as much eco as possible now till friday (i'm doing quite a bit of english too). The weekend is basically all english (some eco here and there)

crazy_paki123

HSC
this whole week i did eco past papers, on the weekend just goin over english one last time, like the quotes, techniques and story(already mainly studied for it), and on wednesday after english paper 2 Ill go over eco one more time (my notes and statistcs etc)

deswa1

HSC
Have just been alternating days for english and eco for the past week haha- this week I'm doing some english then some eco then some english etc. - roughly 50/50

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
lolshit i haven't touched my other subs in like one and a half weeks too hahah.

But english and eco are very effective for cramming, so it was good they're first up.

MasonT

HSC
Ive done like 6 days economics and then I'm moving onto English but I'm still doing economics here and there lol

darkdog307

HSC
I finished English 2 weeks ago so I could spent this entire time on Eco, and start learning essays Saturday.

freeeeee

HSC
English blueprints should already have been written if you have not remembered yet then no sweat, loads of time
So yeh, Eco is most people's primary focus

belinda1005

HSC
Are you guys mainly studying eco or english now? What're your patterns gonna be like?

Me, i want to just study all out as much eco as possible now till friday (i'm doing quite a bit of english too). The weekend is basically all english (some eco here and there)
Your study patterns are the same as mine :) I need to study more eco than english but I'll throw in a bit of others too throughout the weekend.. can't wait till next week is over though, it will be a huge relief as maths is the following week :cool:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Your study patterns are the same as mine :) I need to study more eco than english but I'll throw in a bit of others too throughout the weekend.. can't wait till next week is over though, it will be a huge relief as maths is the following week :cool:
Awww yeahhhh :D (i think it's sad that i actually like maths so much now lol... i literally procrastinate by doing 4u papers hahaha).

deswa1

HSC
Awww yeahhhh :D (i think it's sad that i actually like maths so much now lol... i literally procrastinate by doing 4u papers hahaha).
Haha this. I haven't touched maths though for like 10 days now :( After eco though- pump music and hit up the papers

HSC
I spent so much on English that right now im shitting myself for Ecos -.- spending as much time from now to Thurs between English and Ecos

kwu1

HSC
Had to alternate between English and Eco and bio because they're all in the first wk for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)