edassist study/lecture days (1 Viewer)

Emly

E.T
HSC
its at the sydney uni.. starts tomorrow.

anyone here going? i am, to the english, math, chemistry and exam strategies/creative writing/ etc etc all those ones.

ill be wearing red pants if you wanna say hey :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I also have not heard of the study days.
Should be insightful for those youu want extra help or to study ahead.

super_fly5

HSC
Are there any future dates for these study/ lecture days (Because darn it, I have obviously missed this one). I've only heard so little. Apparently, you can also pay to be tutored at Sydney Uni..? True or false?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
its at the sydney uni.. starts tomorrow.

anyone here going? i am, to the english, math, chemistry and exam strategies/creative writing/ etc etc all those ones.

ill be wearing red pants if you wanna say hey :p
hey im going tomorrow. im taking up english(journey, stimulus booklet, area of study), creative writing and modern history.

super_fly5 said:
Are there any future dates for these study/ lecture days (Because darn it, I have obviously missed this one). I've only heard so little. Apparently, you can also pay to be tutored at Sydney Uni..? True or false?
yep there is. theres a repeat of week one on the 16th of jan to the 20th of jan. http://www.edassist.com.au/ check it out

Last edited:

super_fly5

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yep there is. theres a repeat of week one on the 16th of jan to the 20th of jan. http://www.edassist.com.au/ check it out
Thanks hopeles5ly! Unfortunately, I cannot see the URL you copied to your post. The site must be down at the moment or something. So, are these lecture days free of charge, and do they work as purely lectures or are they workshop incorporated? Don't mind me asking. I'm simply waiting for the Edassistance website to start running properly again.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yeah the site isnt working at the moment. and no its not free ! prices range from $30+ per lecture and i think they're just purely lectures. i primarily wanna go to get their workbooks and such. =]

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I won't be going to any, but enjoy the lectures! :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I also will not be attending. Using BOS and my own resources for my personal study and to work ahead. Enjoy the study days & lectures and I hope you get out of it what you put in.

super_fly5

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah the site isnt working at the moment. and no its not free ! prices range from $30+ per lecture and i think they're just purely lectures. i primarily wanna go to get their workbooks and such. =]
Okay then! Hey, make sure to come back to this thread tomorrow and tell me how it goes! I want to know if it's worth my money.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
super_fly5 said:
Okay then! Hey, make sure to come back to this thread tomorrow and tell me how it goes! I want to know if it's worth my money.
yep sure ! oh and btw its working now =]

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
I'll b in a red FOO FIGHTERS shirt alright!!! lolz dunt b shy to say hello now children...

cheers

super_fly5

HSC
ioniser said:
the economics one is shit note ppl dont go to the economics lecture
Will definitely take note of that. What was so bad about that particular lecture, anyway?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i just came back from the journey lecture. it was ALRIGHT not that good i reckon, so yeah its probably not worth your $30. however i did end up getting some good ideas =]

super_fly5

HSC
Hmm, just some ideas aye?
Thanks anyway for reporting. I'll decide later, but at the moment I'm probably unlikely to go, just from what I've been hearing. These lectures don't seem to be extremely super.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
super_fly5 said:
Hmm, just some ideas aye?
Thanks anyway for reporting. I'll decide later, but at the moment I'm probably unlikely to go, just from what I've been hearing. These lectures don't seem to be extremely super.
yeah the guy goes through most things really quickly as there is only a 2hr period lol. i wanted him to spend more time on unseen passages ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)