edassist study/lecture days (1 Viewer)

super_fly5

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah the guy goes through most things really quickly as there is only a 2hr period lol. i wanted him to spend more time on unseen passages ><
Maybe you should have asked for his e-mail address. Just suggesting.

P

pLuvia

Wouldn't that be a good thing? more things covered, that's if you're a fast learner

Yeh you should have got a phone number or email as super fly5 suggested

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
So basically the lectures were learning in brief?
to an extent yeah. the guys pretty nice IMO. you can ask questions after the lecture finishes if you don't understand anything he has said or any questions in general.

super_fly5 said:
Maybe you should have asked for his e-mail address. Just suggesting.
yeah i never thought about that lol.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
whatdafork said:
Argh damn

"Closing date for postal applications: Monday 9 January 2006"
u can book by telephone and pick up your tickets on the day.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Did anyone go today and how was it? Are there different lectures each day?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Did anyone go today and how was it? Are there different lectures each day?
went to creative writing today and IMO was really good. much better then journey ..

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
i dunno about u guys, but in all the english lectures and the creative writing one, there was this chick that couldnt stop talking, but she seemed hell smart! who was the girl that came from wollongong and didnt know what she's doing for her modules??? that was a funny moment :)

i didnt realli red the foo fighters stuff up until todai lolz legal studies was good, but boring as hell!!!! and whats this about the eco ones??? im attending that one next week, and the lectures i say are worth their money, well u get more plus go thru more than u would in one lesson of a tutor that pays at the same price HOURLY!

cheers

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
i dunno about u guys, but in all the english lectures and the creative writing one, there was this chick that couldnt stop talking, but she seemed hell smart! who was the girl that came from wollongong and didnt know what she's doing for her modules??? that was a funny moment :)

i didnt realli red the foo fighters stuff up until todai lolz legal studies was good, but boring as hell!!!! and whats this about the eco ones??? im attending that one next week, and the lectures i say are worth their money, well u get more plus go thru more than u would in one lesson of a tutor that pays at the same price HOURLY!

cheers
ive been to most english lectures this week. anyways who are you? i might have seen you ..

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
on the first day i dropped my ring and ppl lookd around.... ummz i wore jeans... actualli on the second day i wore like a cowboy shirt and a hat... yestrday i wore a Michael jackson shirt... and todai i didnt actualli go to the english one... i was wearing red and black.... first day i brought along my gf?? maybe thats enough

Irradiated

HSC
Ive been to those lectures and i agree, they are worth it, i go to a school that isnt overly great, and i went purely to sort out where i was compared to where i should be, and ive since decided my school is AWESOME. i am going to extension one maths next week and also the english lectures on monday and thursday

Emly

E.T
HSC
i thought the lectures were good.. although the guy who did the imaginative journey lecture was pretty shit.. talked about the berlin wall.. wtf was up with that?!

i didnt go to the 2nd math lecture coz i was sick this morning.. i went yesterday though. 2unit.. pink skirt and black top, anyone remember me? lol

Emly

E.T
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
ive been to most english lectures this week. anyways who are you? i might have seen you ..

who were you?
i was there...

Emly

E.T
HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:

cheers
the english lecture, when it was the lady from the creative writing lecture lecturing, that 'smart' chick, started pissing me off. sorry if youre on here, but shut up already and let the lecturer speak.

i liked that lecture, where she went through every stimulus book stimulus, coz she came up with some different readings to the ones that we had been told about in class...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
the english lecture, when it was the lady from the creative writing lecture lecturing, that 'smart' chick, started pissing me off. sorry if youre on here, but shut up already and let the lecturer speak.

i liked that lecture, where she went through every stimulus book stimulus, coz she came up with some different readings to the ones that we had been told about in class...
who are you talking about lol? i was there as well but i remember there were lots of smart people haha. my next lecture is modern history on thursday.

Emly

E.T
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
who are you talking about lol? i was there as well but i remember there were lots of smart people haha. my next lecture is modern history on thursday.

i dunno, some chick who sat up the front and wouldnt shut up, everytime the lecturer said something she would.
i wish i could go to modern history, cept we had to comeback home today.. goddamnit.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
i dunno, some chick who sat up the front and wouldnt shut up, everytime the lecturer said something she would.
i wish i could go to modern history, cept we had to comeback home today.. goddamnit.
i loved the creative writing one, it gave me a lot of good ideas. hmm what did u mean u had to comeback home? do you live away from sydney?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)