ee2 reflection statement (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
hey everyone, what exactly are you guys planning on including in your reflection statement? just wondering what they could be expecting and/or what is necessary to be included.

brendroid

HSC
Well, I definitely know what not to do.

But just reflect on the process and stuff, maybe analyse a line or two and explain what you tried to achieve.

alax dillon

HSC
its definitely not like a normal ORT analysis i know that much hahaha. anything specific that you'll be putting in?

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Explain the purpose of your work, how you achieved that purpose, why you chose the style/form/features that you did and how they further your work's concept, who your intended audience is, how your topic links to the Advanced or EE1 course, what model/theoretical research was particularly influential in your process etc.

The idea is that you're reflecting on the finished product, so don't spend too much time saying "I chose this particular question but it didn't work so eight weeks later I stopped procrastinating and came up with a new topic ..."

It's a good idea to read some examples to get an idea of what a Band 6 reflection statement would look like. Ask if your teacher has any from last year or alternatively there's some up on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)