emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

caseylee

HSC
ellen.louise said:
ooh illegal!

got a myspace?
how is it illegal
and i do have a my space but i havent been on it for two years and the pics are old

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
EmOs=weaker version of goths. they want attention. its just a fad

ellen.louise

HSC
caseylee said:
how is it illegal
and i do have a my space but i havent been on it for two years and the pics are old
k. technically going on bored of studies in the L&R forum is not really schoolwork. Thus the 'illegal' comment. Don't take me seriously. I don't really give a shit. Thought I should clarify that.

faov

HSC
Oh this is too funny.

The laughing hurts.

I love stupid people.

faov

HSC
Pace_T said:
hurry up and fite already, bitches
I'm sorry I offended you, that's just what I call everyone lesser to me.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
//Niix// said:
EmOs=weaker version of goths. they want attention. its just a fad

PEOPLE FOLLOW ANY TREND BECAUSE THEY WANT ATTENTION (not necessarily primary reason though but it's one reason)

doesn't have to be from everyone, but they still want attention from select people or a select group of people.

goths want attention
emos want attention
wiggas want attention
gangstas want attention
electrosluts want attention
etc etc etc.

everyone's a sheep. Just to diff degrees.

p.s brian mc'knight is an emo. so is luther vandross. so is bryan adams. so is every character in a cliche romantic comedy. xxemoxx

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
caseylee said:
any person who calls them selvs emo and dress like emos are only try hards...simple as that
I think you mean many emos claim to be different or non conformist when in fact they actually are conforming by wearing the same style of clothes and holding similar attitudes to other people claiming to be different. I.e sort of conforming to a percieved idea of non-conformity at least imo. If that not what you mean then i cant decipher what you meant.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well said :)

I dont really like the emo subculture because its taking a mental illness and glorifying it. Yes, we know, life is shitty sometimes. Everyone has problems, and we dont really want to hear you whinge about it in your girlypants and second hand converse boots . Being depressed is not something you should ever strive for, its not something cool and its not fun. Its a serious mental illness that has repercussions on your life and the life of your family.
Crying about your shitty little problems just makes you look like a little girlyboy who cant handle things in the real world. Real men step up and take care of much more serious shit and they do it with a fucking grin on their face.

To think that emotionally unstable people or people pretending to be emotionally unstable would make better boyfriends because at least they are "sensitive" is ludicrous. I dont aim for crazy girls because i dont want to get killed in my sleep. Dont aim for these fools, because who wants to be around a downer? all they do is take everything great around them and make it not fun.

caseylee

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Or maybe you're a fucking trendwhore moron without the basic level of intelligence to realise you're about as deep as brushed aluminium?

You're not intelligent, funny or alternative, you're just a tit. This entire Emo thing was started so that smart people would have things to laugh at, emo's are the natural evolution of trailer trash.
i was going to agree with you till you sent that

Last edited:

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Cocaine's a fad. Also, Goths aren't fagtards.

Goths: Life sucks and I want YOU to die
Emos: Life sucks and I want to die while you watch me do it. See, I've got an erection!
agreed.... however, what does having an erection have to do with the immortal darkness that consumes the mind of emos??

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there is so much stupidty in this thread
dan i beseech you please keep this new gen in line haha.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
look at your join date
compare it with mine

and ive been on a bit of a hiatus... i got sick of bos somewhat and just stopped posting, but seeings as im incarcerated in my house its helping me kill time again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)