emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
christ_ine said:
They're probably more "deep, caring and committed" because they listen to too much Dashboard Confessional.
wtf! dashies sing about the same stuff as other bands...their songs have meanings, but you must've never listened to a single lyric to think that they're so "deep"

and if i knew any chick who thinks emos are deep and committed..yeah, i think not! if they're really 'emo' then they're probably screwed up in the head majorly and you dont want a suicide case on your hand. and if they're just emo caus they wear black then why the hell dont you just date a metro..at least they wont steal your eyeliner too!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i think alot of people are idiots regarding this. Alot of people refer to, let's say, deeper and more emotional guys as simply 'emo.' Sup reductionism and robbing someone of their individual identity. Anyway, I don't think threadstarter means what 'emo' should mean, and that's the sub culture, trend.

Moar like your friends just simply want a guy with more depth, and trust me, alot of people in the 'emo' subculture pretty much are just in it for the sake of being trendwhores and aren't very 'deep' but then again, i guess everyone has depth if you care enough to look beyond the surface.

I've had very emotional people call me 'emo' and then be like 'hehe but im not hehe' and im like 'lolz wtf if i am so are you :confused:' it is pretty annoying even if it isn't meant that way.

ilikehats

HSC
I like emo guys because they wear the same jeans as me and often put more effort into their hair. For some reason it turns me on...
At least I wear a bit more makeup than them.
Emo boys are cute, haha

caseylee

HSC
Apocalypsse said:
Emo's are wrong, but whats even worse if when you get emo + gay, thats when things get scary!
ha ha ha ha thats funny cuz one of my best friends are emo+gay so i would take offence to that but i wont because i hate emos ... lots!
most of them are try hards
most emos dont even know the meaning of being emo, this one emo at my school thinks it just like goth but you cut your self !!! that is so dumb she needs to look it up shes calling her self emo but doesnt cut herself pffft!

Last edited:

caseylee

HSC
Tulipa said:
I think in terms of this thread:

Guys who can talk about deeper issues and be emotionally connected aren't "emo".

Guys who wear black skinny jeans, listen to particular music and identify with the sub-culture = emo.
no...thats still not right that just makes them try hards any "emo" who actually dresses emo are TRY HARDS!!!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
English:
"I'm emo but I can't afford skinny jeans, I swear Im way more non-conformist than the kids who can."

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
caseylee said:
no...thats still not right that just makes them try hards any "emo" who actually dresses emo are TRY HARDS!!!
Your lack of any intellect makes my head hurt

ellen.louise

HSC
caseylee said:
any person who calls them selvs emo and dress like emos are only try hards...simple as that

Riet's was better. That's about as logical as

"people who are athletes but dress like athletes are tryhards"

caseylee

HSC
ellen.louise said:
Riet's was better. That's about as logical as

"people who are athletes but dress like athletes are tryhards"
you just love following me around dissing me dontchu! DICKHEAD GO HOME
im not even going to try to explain myself to u!!! cuz you are sooo pathetic

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
caseylee said:
you just love following me around dissing me dontchu! DICKHEAD GO HOME
im not even going to try to explain myself to u!!! cuz you are sooo pathetic
You aren't making any sense.

Who is an emo if it's not those who subscribe to the subculture and proclaim themselves as "emo"?

caseylee

HSC
Tulipa said:
So then who is an emo?
emos say they dont admitt to being emo so why do they dress emo, thats just admitting it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)