Engineering Studies Comp. & Summer School (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I'm applying for a Rotary club scholarship, and my teacher gave me the form for this summer school. I have two questions:

1. Is it neccessary?
  2. Will it help me in terms of obtaining that scholarship?

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
S1M0 said:
I'm applying for a Rotary club scholarship, and my teacher gave me the form for this summer school. I have two questions:
  1. Is it neccessary?
1. No not really unless u want to do engineering in uni but dont know what the course in uni are about,

2. mmmm....it might only help if u want to get a cadetship since it is run by large engineering companies

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
2syllables said:
1. No not really unless u want to do engineering in uni but dont know what the course in uni are about,

2. mmmm....it might only help if u want to get a cadetship since it is run by large engineering companies
Oh alright then, i'll check up with the teacher tomorrow. Thanks.

Black Hawker

HSC
S1M0 said:
  1. Is it neccessary?
I believe it would help because it's showing that you already had an interest in engineering...

Black Hawker

HSC
Alright, I've been doing work experience at Ventracor this week, and I'm having a great time. I pretty know everything about the heart pump that the company makes. I'm helping out with experiements and programming etc. I've learnt a lot so far this week. Now, I'm definite interested in Engineering as my career - probably at a biomedical company.

I just realise. I could do any field in engineering at UNSW (maybe electrical), and since biomedical engineering is a masters course, I could do biomedical plus another one...

I know I'm confused, but can you do a masters course with a double degree? I was thinking a double degree in any field of engineering with commerce, and then do biomedical as a postgraduate course...

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Wow, seems like you had a good time. ^^

Ah, what was so good about it ? Like how did it make you want to decide you wanted to be an engineer ? Looks like you really thought about it too. =]

Sorry I can't answer those questions though .. try the engineering forums maybe ?

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Wow, seems like you had a good time. ^^

Ah, what was so good about it ? Like how did it make you want to decide you wanted to be an engineer ? Looks like you really thought about it too. =]

Sorry I can't answer those questions though .. try the engineering forums maybe ?
Yeah I did. Everything was good. Everyone was so flexible - they can come anytime and leave anytime and lunch is not a set limit - as long as you work your hours, then you'll be right.

Well, I can see that a lot of hard work has been put into it. Plus I like designing which engineering is all about. I like to help people live a better live. I don't know, I just really interested in it...

Engineering forum? Alright, I'll ask there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)