ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

Cathode_RT

HSC
I really liked that paper tbh, it wasnt unreasonable in the slightest

The first short answer was a little iffy, but the rest was reasonable to draw conclusions from
The essay question was pretty class tbh, I made sure to stay true to the question, so hopefully that goes well

Overall, slightly nervous, but happy, could have been a lot worse (looking at you 2022 paper 1)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I really liked that paper tbh, it wasnt unreasonable in the slightest

The first short answer was a little iffy, but the rest was reasonable to draw conclusions from
The essay question was pretty class tbh, I made sure to stay true to the question, so hopefully that goes well

Overall, slightly nervous, but happy, could have been a lot worse (looking at you 2022 paper 1)
yeah we had it so hard last year

jc7726

HSC
I did essay first and only got like 3/4 through the last short answer q 😔 i hated that question

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Paper 1 was generally alright except question 5 in my opinion, how tf do u extrapolate ‘being in the moment’ from a bloody apricot? What even is ‘being in the moment?’
It was so annoying 😭 I kinda interpreted it as that "being in the moment" was to just enjoy the simple things (taste/feel of the apricot) rather than searching for a greater meaning/symbolism in it.... I was fumbling so bad though 😬

jc7726

HSC
Paper 1 was generally alright except question 5 in my opinion, how tf do u extrapolate ‘being in the moment’ from a bloody apricot? What even is ‘being in the moment?’
i was waffling some shit about the link between sensory experience and perception of the moment i have no idea 💀 💀

dsakvyilsa

HSC
I didnt realise the writing booklets were 8 pages 💀 I did 7 pages in the booklet and then finished my essay off in a second booklet before realising there was an 8th page 😵

jc7726

HSC
It was so annoying 😭 I kinda interpreted it as that "being in the moment" was to just enjoy the simple things (taste/feel of the apricot) rather than searching for a greater meaning/symbolism in it.... I was fumbling so bad though 😬
PLEASE TELL ME I SAID THE RIGHT THING^

Sam14113

HSC
Honestly yeah Q5 wasn’t great (especially when you end up giving yourself like 7 mins for a 5-marker :( ) but surely other people thought Q3 was hard? What’s up with a news article on consumerism?

qldbulls

HSC
Mediocre SA maybe 17. Messed up my essay but hearing that people liked the question and that it favoured pre-written essays is NOT reassuring guess im gonna have to fluke P2. Also how tf does anyone write more than 6 pages do you simultaneously think while you're writing full pace??? You people are inhuman

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Honestly yeah Q5 wasn’t great (especially when you end up giving yourself like 7 mins for a 5-marker :( ) but surely other people thought Q3 was hard? What’s up with a news article on consumerism?
oh yeah that one was tricky too, the wording of the question was kinda tricky I thought (I cant actually remember it though)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)