ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

dsakvyilsa

HSC
My thesis that i carried throughout was like
Orwell ignites enriching ideas about collective human experiences to a great extent lmao i hope thats right bc i spammed that sentence at least 3/4 times
I had some bs about how like collective experiences are the amalgamation of differing individual experiences, which implores viewers to reflect upon themselves or something 💀 (i had the crucible)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
also what was the first question asking? i was so confused?
my interpreation was the beach represented unceratinty and new places whereas the gravel and dust was his home, and he missed his home and family and shit

and then i just spammed techniques talking about that

James D H

HSC
Just did paper one, the essay was alright, didn't finish short answer, but I worked backwards, so lost marks on low-scoring ones. I made stuff up where I didn't know what to write, kinda funny. LOL. It should go well, just have to remember creative tomorrow, and how to adapt it for different styles.

thatnormster

HSC
did adv get visuals coz we didnt and i wanted to cry but we didnt get a comparative so thats better
Paper 1 is a shared paper betweenAdvanced and Standard, that’s why it’s called Common Module. I’m pretty sure the same questions showed up in paper 1 for both courses.

Iceyscreen

HSC
Essay question was beautiful :oldsmile: Unseen sucked for me, but I feel like the questions themselves weren't that bad (except q1😭), the extracts were just flabbergasting. Hope everyone's doing well- onto Paper 2:blink2:

Rattlehead15

HSC
Paper 1 is a shared paper betweenAdvanced and Standard, that’s why it’s called Common Module. I’m pretty sure the same questions showed up in paper 1 for both courses.
Probably why nesa didnt have the balls to make the essay a paradox question. Instead it was demoted to a 4 marker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)