English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I thought advanced and standard get the same paper word for word regarding paper 1.

Luke322

HSC
also there’s this pic??? is that actually the person i cant 💀View attachment 33520
lol
All I have to say is, this is one accomplished step towards freedom. You have worked so hard throughout this year to get to this point. You have done amazingly today and will, without a doubt, maintain this amazing performance as you complete your remaining exams! This applies to all of you guys! 🙌

Best of luck and make yourself proud! :D
Jimmysmith you absolute King cheers mate, you're the real hero.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Am I the only one who feels iffy about the paper today? Like I answered the questions but they still have no idea how they went? Because everyone seems really confident but I just feel like it was -meh-
Same a little don't worry this community doesn't reflect the entirety of student perspectives, there may be many myself included that had struggles for certain segments of the paper, you are not alone.

zizi2003_

HSC
ALRIGHT i wont lie i skimmed so fasted I might've missed some plots... tell me why I thought Ocean was a girl smh
I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL TOO
but they cant cut marks for misgendering anyways

vishnay

God
HSC
ALRIGHT i wont lie i skimmed so fasted I might've missed some plots... tell me why I thought Ocean was a girl smh
i already learnt my lesson for assuming in the first task

never again

i just stick to "the composer" or their last name

nini.nico

HSC
Am I the only one who feels iffy about the paper today? Like I answered the questions but they still have no idea how they went? Because everyone seems really confident but I just feel like it was -meh-
im not rlly confident abt my answers, bc yes i was able to answer them and use techniques etc but i have no idea how it will go and it kinda makes me nervous lmao

HSC
nope totally relate, I did better than I expected but still not that good

hatterene

HSC
to be honest I do see the difficulty in this years' texts specifically how it requires you to dig deeper and find more nuanced ideas and avoid stating obvious general statements. the texts itself seem bland but there is actually a lot of meaning. also it makes me disgusted to see that the author of one of the extracts got bullied off of deleting his post - like come on, put that energy to studying smfh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)