English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mxhelle

HSC
That doesn't sound good ... what were each of the questions like for the 3 modules?
Mod A iirc told us to analyse how the specific extracts given to us were paired with other poems to contribute to a broadened textual conversation? Not sure about the others but that was for Plath and Hughes.

Mod B asked us to what extent literature forces us to ask for questions and look for answers even if they don't exist, in relation to our prescribed text

Mod C was an open question with reflection split by 10/10 and gave us a visual stimulus of a hand behind wired fence...drawing in footsteps on the other side of the wired fence? 😭

icycledough

HSC
Mod A iirc told us to analyse how the specific extracts given to us were paired with other poems to contribute to a broadened textual conversation? Not sure about the others but that was for Plath and Hughes.

Mod B asked us to what extent literature forces us to ask for questions and look for answers even if they don't exist, in relation to our prescribed text

Mod C was an open question with reflection split by 10/10 and gave us a visual stimulus of a hand behind wired fence...drawing in footsteps on the other side of the wired fence? 😭
I guess it seems like Module A was quite a broad question, Module C seems quite abstract but I'm assuming allowed you to write in any style you wanted to, and as I expected, Module B was quite specific as it was last year ... well, at least now, you've officially completed English at a high school level

sab13562

HSC
What was module B for standard? It threw me off so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)