English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
wouldnt they have to give everyone a different mod c question then?
huh?

no i mean like would they specify a certain character for mod a

like take tempseed for example could they specify smth like miranda/anne-marie or could they ask us to look at the representation of women

specificagent1

HSC
huh?

no i mean like would they specify a certain character for mod a

like take tempseed for example could they specify smth like miranda/anne-marie or could they ask us to look at the representation of women
LLLL they better not

specificagent1

HSC
how many page should be the first piece and how many should be reflection??

Hscbuzman

HSC
Plz use this high intellect to predict what will come in tomorrow plz xx
After having PREDICTED many EXAMA, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to PREDICT, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my POSTS looking for a mistake in my predictions. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!

COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE

THANK YOU!

Jojofelyx

HSC
After having PREDICTED many EXAMA, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to PREDICT, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pore over my POSTS looking for a mistake in my predictions. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!

COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE

THANK YOU!
EXAMA = eczema? Im so sorry to hear you got that man, trust me with hard work, dedication and intellect (which you possess heaps of) you will get through this.

Jojofelyx

HSC
Just spoke with the @Jojofelyx of STANDARD ENGLISH who totally denied any knowledge of what took place in THE TRIAL.
Don't expose our conversation publcally please. Also everyone, hscbuzman predicts there to be an informative piece worth 20 marks, mod b to be a general question and mod a discussing hte resonance and dissonance of biden's values on contemporary australian politics.

TheShy

HSC
Praying to god question for hagseed/tempest, if there is individual questions, that its not like example C from the sample

heatblaster34

HSC
I don’t know why some people are saying that Mod C will have to be persuasive or a discursive piece. At least for Standard Eng, I am pretty sure they either allocate imaginative only (as in a ‘Write the next part of the narrative’ type of question), or they will give you a choice between an imaginative, discursive or persuasive piece of writing.

Either way, I will write something on the spot if anything else comes up...;)

s.ysabelle_

HSC
bruh did anyone else's school do An Artist of the Floating World or was it just us

s.ysabelle_

HSC
my school did it but i wasnt in that stream
brooooooooooooo ive been searching high and dry for hsc resources and i have nothing. the one sample paper given to us by our teacher is basically illegible :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)