English Tutoring Places / Private Tutor Recommendation (1 Viewer)

hellopenguin666

HSC
Hi. I am in year 11 and I am super stressed about English. Are there recommendations with tutoring centre or private tutors that I can go to? I live near north shore and Epping area and I am fine with any prices. I have checked out places like Delta and JP, but I found Delta too $$ and JP was meh for me. Any private tutors that might work? Also, I would prefer HSC marker/ English teachers than Uni students. Thank you!

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
You’ll more likely find English teachers on Tutor finder than high school tutors

(I find that some uni students r better at teaching than some qualified teachers tho)

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi. I am in year 11 and I am super stressed about English. Are there recommendations with tutoring centre or private tutors that I can go to? I live near north shore and Epping area and I am fine with any prices. I have checked out places like Delta and JP, but I found Delta too $$ and JP was meh for me. Any private tutors that might work? Also, I would prefer HSC marker/ English teachers than Uni students. Thank you!
You should definitely try QED Education in Parramatta if you are planning to do group tutoring. They are probably one of the few (alongside Delta and JP) that provide high quality English tutoring. The classes are very small so personalised feedback and attention is definitely what they will be able to give you. The teachers themselves all have Masters or PhDs in English, Literature or Philosophy and are generally very good, and the resources they have are great. They have a two-week free trial I believe, so you can try it out and see what you think.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey hellopenguin666,

Have you undertaken a two-week trial at Delta? If after the trial you're happy with us, please ask the front desk for the director to call you and I'll see if I can make a concession on the price.

hellopenguin666

HSC
Hey hellopenguin666,

Have you undertaken a two-week trial at Delta? If after the trial you're happy with us, please ask the front desk for the director to call you and I'll see if I can make a concession on the price.
Thank you! How do I sign up for the trial?

SmolBrain

HSC
i dont go to jp english but some of my friends do and they find it really helpful but these are what i know
- they offer free marking and feedback for a under 1000 word piece of writing
- good resources ? (they give sample works)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)