enhancing performance?? help? (1 Viewer)

clairetreacy

HSC
What skills are needed to enhance performance? It has to do with Core 2, but I'm not sure.
Please help! thank you :spin:

ryan_gorton

HSC
Are you able to provide some context or a specific question? There is no 'enhancing performance' syllabus dot-point for core 2, so I'm not too sure.

Chris_S

HSC
Yeah that is a pretty vague question! Like optimum arousal is where performance is at its greatest! Also nutrition has a big part in enhancing performance e.g. carbohydrate loading for aerobic performance and even talk about supplementation like caffeine can aid performance in regards to glycogen sparing! However, as your question was very vague I just put a few possibilities that could enhance performance! I hope this is what you wanted!

clairetreacy

HSC
My teacher just gave us practice questions and this was one of them. I'm feeling the same as you as it's too broad!

clairetreacy

HSC
There are physiological and psychological skills that can be applied to enhance performance as well as the nutrition and fluid intake and in everyone of those things i just mentioned there's more points coming off them..

Chris_S

HSC
Yeah your correct it is better to email or ask your teacher what dot points they are asking for so you know!

JuliusSeizure

HSC
Yeah your correct it is better to email or ask your teacher what dot points they are asking for so you know!
yeah what Chris said, there's so much to talk about with enhancing performance. how many marks are allocated to the question
best bet would be email your teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)