Enough Nuclear Weapons To Destroy The Whole World? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Dominating countries such as America,China and the Soviet Union are profound to be the upcoming "Out runners" in global domination. With lower ranked countries concerning global domination such as Iran burden the Nuclear weapons because they want nuclear weapons so they can be seen as a threat.. in my opinion.

Even though with the current recession in Europe and America seeming to weaken the economy and the middle eastern countries with the booming Oil and fuel industries and such thus wanting themselves to be seen as leaders, with a stable artillery of nuclear weapons. Also with China's growing army is definitely concerning other countries..

Meanwhile people are starving in Africa.
the soviet union isnt a country you fuck

boris

Banned
HSC
also what the fuck did you even just say

Laeth01

HSC
ehh I mean Russia. been thinking too much about history lately :)
ill edit it

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Fail countries like middle eastern ones want nuclear weapons so they can be seen as the powerhouses such as America .
countries like Iran want nuclear weapons because they fear invasion from the US and Israel

its defensive, not an aggressive wanting to be a 'powerhouse', which they could never be

Laeth01

HSC
countries like Iran want nuclear weapons because they fear invasion from the US and Israel

its defensive, not an aggressive wanting to be a 'powerhouse', which they could never be
That is false. Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons or probably already has a steady artillery. Plus why would they fear invasion from the US? the Americans have nothing to invade Iran for but if they "Invade" Iran would probably be because of terrorism concerns. and not mention the UN...

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
That is false. Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons or probably already has a steady artillery. Plus why would they fear invasion from the US? the Americans have nothing to invade Iran for but if they "Invade" Iran would probably be because of terrorism concerns. and not mention the UN...
the US have been threatening and hating on the Iranians for 32 years, since the Iranian people ousted the US Shah puppet regime in 79

the US have had extreme economic sanctions on Iran for years and in fact increased them recently, this has always been an historical precursor to war

The same thing happened to the Iraqi's before we invaded them in 03

If I was Iran I would be freaking out right now

I not denying Iran wants or has a nuclear weapon I'm trying to get you understand why they want one, Iran probs hopefully wants to create a cold war situation with the US, so they don't automatically come in and annihilate their country like they did to iraq whenever they want

also the US already tried to destroy Iran by sponsoring and funding an Iraqi invasion of Iran, during Iran Iraq war from 1980 to 88 that led to the death of around a million Iranians

Last edited:

hasto64

HSC
one thing:
M.A.D.
mutually assured destruction.
there will be no ww3 with thousands of nukes flying across the globe and mushroom clouds poppin up all over the place.
you'd have to be a pretty damn stupid global superpower to do that...

LonelyWolf

HSC
one thing:
M.A.D.
there will be no ww3 with thousands of nukes flying across the globe and mushroom clouds poppin up all over the place.
mad is only temporary, sooner or later someone will nuke this shithole.

Laeth01

HSC
one thing:
M.A.D.
If there is a WW3 in my opinion it would be pressing buttons and watching the destruction on TV...

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Nah, I read that a few years ago but don't think it's true. Everyone says this but no one can give a reliable source of where it actually came from.

There are around 8000 active nuclear bombs. Even if they were all to detonate, I highly doubt it's cover the Earth even once.

The bigger issues are the radioactive fallout and nuclear winter. It would also probably start some earthquakes which could lead to eruption of volcanoes which could also lead to volcanic winter.

Galladrim

HSC
Whenever I get an opportunity to show these I take advantage of it!:devil:

[youtube]IX_d_vMKswE[/youtube]

[youtube]MjaAqY_KFdw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL8274647E31F695C1[/youtube]

[youtube]DUzRJfAc-HU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL8274647E31F695C1[/youtube]

Fear not my friends, for the world is in good hands.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
hey how about we just don't have a war ey? fucking great idea scuba, pretty revolutionary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)