Enough Nuclear Weapons To Destroy The Whole World? (1 Viewer)

Laeth01

HSC
I recently read an article that said that between the USA and Russia and several other countries there is enough nuclear weapons to wipe out all humanity.

Incomes of it, it made me think what would happen if there was a world war 3? Professors claim that even though there is enough Nuclear weapons to destruct man kind, there has to be the power combination of 26 thousand Warheads producing 10^17 Joules of energy with all denoting at the same time. Which comes to the think of it... is a lot of energy.

Even if it does not end man kind.. it would leave a severe scar, as in damaging water supplies, food etc..

what do you guys make of this?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I recently read an article that said that between the USA and Russia and several other countries there is enough nuclear weapons to wipe out all humanity.

Incomes of it, it made me think what would happen if there was a world war 3? Professors claim that even though there is enough Nuclear weapons to destruct man kind, there has to be the power combination of 26 thousand Warheads producing 10^17 Joules of energy with all denoting at the same time. Which comes to the think of it... is a lot of energy.

Even if it does not end man kind.. it would leave a severe scar, as in damaging water supplies, food etc..

what do you guys make of this?
we have enough nukes to blow up the world 7 times over or whatever

soviets had the most at some point with 40,000

basically if we shot off every nuke all forms of life on land (not sure about sea) would be dead

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
nuclear weapons are a hoax perpetrated by the red shield

RANK 1

HSC
we have enough nukes to blow up the world 7 times over or whatever

soviets had the most at some point with 40,000

basically if we shot off every nuke all forms of life on land (not sure about sea) would be dead
wat about cockroaches?

Laeth01

HSC
i freaked out.. thinking of future generations and all that bs.. what if a world war 3 broke out? lol

zombies

HSC
Yeah Russia and the US have the most Nuclear bombs, and France, UK, India, China and a few other countries also have like 100+ each. it's pretty scary, I mean thinking about the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings is pretty depressing, it sucks that countries still keep nuclear weapons but I guess thats just how the world works..

Laeth01

HSC
Yeah Russia and the US have the most Nuclear bombs, and France, UK, India, China and a few other countries also have like 100+ each. it's pretty scary, I mean thinking about the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings is pretty depressing, it sucks that countries still keep nuclear weapons but I guess thats just how the world works..
The Americans are supposedly planning to increase their military presences in Australia due to China's rapid army growth.. *Hmm...*

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
more people died as a direct result of the spread of 'communism' and American imperialism from 1945 -1990 than both world wars combined during the cold war peroid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)