Enough Nuclear Weapons To Destroy The Whole World? (1 Viewer)

Laeth01

HSC
How did you get up on 9/11? I was talking about Nuclear nukes on WW3 is there were one to happen...
And the involvement the US would have in it

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Guys i think you need to ease up on this kid a bit

he does have a point of what his talking about...
well once the kid figures out what hes trying to say and doesn't spew out incomprehensible shit, than we will have a discussion

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
How did you get up on 9/11? I was talking about Nuclear nukes on WW3 is there were one to happen...
And the involvement the US would have in it
seriously? proof read before you post

and I'm just giving you a little background info about Al Qaeda, before you say something else stupid

LeighTiger

HSC
well once the kid figures out what hes trying to say and doesn't spew out incomprehensible shit, than we will have a discussion
from what i gathered, his talking about the damage that nukes would have IF there was a world war 3 but you guys keep spinning him to other things : o
BUT he does have point, his failing to spit it out, lol

boris

Banned
HSC
You mad? cus' he called you a import

i think this thread needs to be deleted, its getting out of hand
what no i thought he was referring to himself as an import to explain his illiteracy
now shut the fuck up

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Enough with this. Of course you can correct me with you're automated computer spell/literacy checker.
Or am I mistaken? Maybe you put it to effective use all time as evident from previous posts.
you don't need an automated whatever to correct that in 3 seconds. You need all the help you can get, markers hate bad grammar. I don't care too much on this forum as long as people understand what my point is. Problem is, we couldn't understand what you were saying. So if we somehow strawmanned you, it was because we had no idea WTF you were talking about.

Laeth01

HSC
you don't need an automated whatever to correct that in 3 seconds. You need all the help you can get, markers hate bad grammar. I don't care too much on this forum as long as people understand what my point is. Problem is, we couldn't understand what you were saying. So if we somehow strawmanned you, it was because we had no idea WTF you were talking about.
O well... :) lol i felt like i was getting attacked :(
not nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)