Enrolment (1 Viewer)

spazamataz

HSC
Fully enrolled now :)
There were so many people from Dubbo there!!!
And that SOLS presentation was kind of pointless.... Probably needed something to do while they printed our cards?

I am doing:
BCM 102, BCM 101, MARK101 and MGMT110!

The academic advisors didn't really know what to do with my subjects, cause of the whole double degree thing!
It was so awkward with other people, I was just like hi, they were like ....

H S C

HSC
Fully enrolled now :)
There were so many people from Dubbo there!!!
And that SOLS presentation was kind of pointless.... Probably needed something to do while they printed our cards?

I am doing:
BCM 102, BCM 101, MARK101 and MGMT110!

The academic advisors didn't really know what to do with my subjects, cause of the whole double degree thing!
It was so awkward with other people, I was just like hi, they were like ....

might see u in mgmt110 lol

harryc

HSC
I thought the whole enrollment process was pretty smooth - I was actually surprised at how simple it was. Although I was thrown a bit, as they advised me I'm best to do as many Creative Arts subjects as possible first, and to do my BCM ones if I have spare slots, then finish it off after I graduate from CA.

So yeah, in first semester im doing BCM101, WRIT119, WRIT111 and WRIT109. Then I'm doing two of each for Spring.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Although I was thrown a bit, as they advised me I'm best to do as many Creative Arts subjects as possible first, and to do my BCM ones if I have spare slots, then finish it off after I graduate from CA.
Creative Arts is always like that. Usually because all the classes are co-requisites with each other.

pman

Banned
HSC
they told me to "enrol in environmental physics for now then change it when you get home"

spazamataz

HSC
I enrolled in the wrong major......
Well i knowingly did it.
Marketing wasn't an option for the commerce bit!
I guess I will get around to changing it when I can actually choose my subjects, or should I do it ASAP?

H S C

HSC
yeh why was there two majors in that section lol i left one blank

harryc

HSC
Don't know if this is really the right place, but question: when does tutorial registration open for Creative Arts. They never gave us a date.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Usually in the first week. But be sure to check earlier, just in case it's different for Creative Writing.

H S C

HSC
how do we actually organise our timetable.
ive chosen all my subjects but does it like come up on the sols website and we select times?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You don't need to enroll in the actual lectures for commerce. You just turn up to whatever lecture you want for that subject. As for tutorials, I don't think enrollment is open yet.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Tutorial Enrolments generally don't open until a couple of weeks before session starts. To view tutorial information or other tutorial enrolment system links, click Tutorials & Practical Preferences.

Important Dates:

Autumn Session 2010
Wollongong Campus Only
View Draft Timetable:
Monday 1st February

Preference Mode Opens:
10am Monday 15th February

Preference Mode Closes:
8pm Thursday 25th February

View Preference Allocations:
4pm Friday 26th February

First in Mode: (Adjust or Make New Enrolment)
10am Monday 1st March

http://www.uow.edu.au/commerce/tutenrol/index.html
Basically, just wait a few days. :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Don't know if this is really the right place, but question: when does tutorial registration open for Creative Arts. They never gave us a date.
Unless they've changed this in the last year, you don't enrol for creative writing tutorials online. The classes are typically quite small so your lecturer will organise you into two different tutorial groups during your first lecture.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Unless they've changed this in the last year, you don't enrol for creative writing tutorials online. The classes are typically quite small so your lecturer will organise you into two different tutorial groups during your first lecture.
That sounds right. Creative Arts (Performance) only has on enrollable tutorial, so I was using that as my basis for assumption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)