Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hot on the heels of the recent US launch announcement, Nintendo Australia has followed suit to reveal that the Nintendo DSi will be making its debut in Australia and New Zealand on 2 April for AU$299 and NZ$375.00, three days ahead of the US release date.

Hot

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I loved the first Puzzle Quest, it's basically an RPG where you fight by playing bejewelled. Penny Arcade even did a comic on it: Penny Arcade! - An Excerpt From The Book Of Deeds

So I've started playing Galactrix, and frankly, it's shit. MASSIVE loading times for such a simple game, boring gameplay because of you having to hack those stupid fucking gates all the time and an annoying control system because you need such precision with the stylus.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Oh good, so the insane loading times in Galactrix are the game's fault and not my R4 dying on me. *phew*. I wouldn't mind the hacking so much if there wasn't so much of it. That said, it's a huge disappointment after the total pawnage of Challenge of the Warlords.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
GTA is officially out. :).

Judging by the reviews I think this is a must get. Even if its on the DS.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
wow awesome.

wats a good site to get ds roms, apart from nds-roms.com

edit: gotta torrent, holy fuck i cannot wait to play this

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
OH MY GOD

getting blue screen, "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off & reinsert the DS Game Card."

anyone know whats wrong?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm assuming you're referring to GTA. You'll have to unpack the rom and replace some files. Alternatively, just go get one that's already been patched up. Romulation is a good place to get roms.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
downloaded gta, but didnt work, black screen ov death, 'could not find save file'

meh, i got pokemon platinum so my life is complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)