Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Was thinking of getting a Ds Lite...and a R4, so i don't have to pay for all my games...but since Graney's said that some new games don't work on the R4, i've been a bit turned off haha..

is it worth getting a DSi, with a new card?? will the new cards be able to play all games?? don't really care about all the multimedia crap...playing games (including homebrew) is all that i really care about tbh ahhaa
just get a DSTT or a Supacard.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea i got it, downloaded it onto my R4, i suggest getting an R4/TT, something like that.

So far ive beaten the fighting gym leader, but already there are some differences, and theres much more differences yet to come.

Ive also got heaps in my pearl version, and ive EV trained sooo many to use in battle tower, but meh, i wanna go thru story again, and i'll make new teams too.

up to u i guess.

edit: or dont bother collecting all, just go thru story, and do what i do and ev train teams of 3 to use in battle tower.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
And? the anime/show is for little kids, but the RPG games are quite complex, very enjoyable.
Yes, very complex.

Attack...Growl......Razor Leaf......Oh no i got red health.........hyper potion......well done, you just beat the Elite Four......now go waste another 300 hours catching the other 20000 pokemon. But i have to say the graphics are top notch.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Actually, I disagree. The graphics in Platinum are rather rubbish compared to what the DS is capable of (see GTA: Chinatown Wars). The gameplay is immensely deep and tactical, especially with all the EV and IV training going on these days.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Actually, I disagree. The graphics in Platinum are rather rubbish compared to what the DS is capable of (see GTA: Chinatown Wars). The gameplay is immensely deep and tactical, especially with all the EV and IV training going on these days.
Lol, i was being sarcastic.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
You cannot have a ds if you dont have mario kart and atleast one of the pokemon games...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was playing Dokapon Journey before, it's a boardgame/RPG hybrid thing. I'm pretty over it now, though.

The game would be easy to replicate by sitting next to a brick wall with a coin and flipping it; every time time it's heads you head butt the wall.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I was playing Dokapon Journey before, it's a boardgame/RPG hybrid thing. I'm pretty over it now, though.

The game would be easy to replicate by sitting next to a brick wall with a coin and flipping it; every time time it's heads you head butt the wall.
I'm guessing the finale to this game involves the wall collapsing on you? =P

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
le bump to point out two cool sounding games:

First up Treasure World, I don't know how the game works, only that you get treasure in it by moving your DS past a wireless network. I'm going to have a go of it in a few days, I'll take my DS for a drive around the city, should be fun.

And secondly Scribblenauts, which is a puzzle game that will be released in a few months. You solve the puzzles by summoning different objects, by writing a noun in the bottom screen. It sounds pretty awesome, but the forums are full of kids asking "what happens if you write penis lol"

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
So much hype about scribblenauts.
[youtube]RTEUbtgpIgo[/youtube]

Best game of all time?

Lego battles is pretty unplayable if you're a lefty. Gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)