Eurovision (1 Viewer)

peepee

loser.
HSC
lol nah my friend already tried to ruin it for me but i'm not that mad about eurovision anyway....i don't want to watch big brother eviction lol

chepas

HSC
Lol - I think Des agreed with you on both counts - strange idiotic soul.

my favourite was Malta, but

UKRAINE WON!?!?!?!?!?? WHAT THE!!!

peepee

loser.
HSC
yea don't understand what was so fantastic about ukraine...

i was getting all excited over the greek entry, but now i'm still trying to get over that hot swedish woman!!!!!

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol i didnt watch eurovision cuz i thought it was on this comin sunday lol.. oh well ill just watch rove and get that peter dude to flesh out all the cool bits hehe

Kuya

bleh ukraine won... i will admit they did well but they weren't my fav. i serz think that spain or serbia and montenegro should have won...

hmMz.. what was so gud abt turkey's? i thought it sucked... lol

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
The Ukraine song sucked! The only thing it had going for it was the fact that the singer and the back up dancers all danced in sync with each other... UGH:eek:

Sweden had the best entry by FAR. I only wished she'd decided to sing it in Swedish instead of changing to English for the final. The lyrics were so tacky ...

But by the end of Eurovision all I wanted to do was attack Des Managan with a rusty fork- his comments were incredibly stupid, boring and most of all unecessary. It was excruciating listening to him give 'witty' commentary on all the entries... DIE.:chainsaw:

Kuya

i know... bleh.. he thinks he is so knowledgeble.. well he is.. but there are more honorable ways to express his views. and he was sooo biased towards Ruslana.

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Thomas_wow
suck it chepas you german bastard
For what? Germany was shouse this year! I agree with u Tom :p Besides, what I wouldn't give for a German passport!! Mmm, easy passage between EU countries for travelling. :p~~~

Re: Mango and his 'commentary' - Yes! Every damn 'comment' involved him either being drunk (that 'Du bist' pun was just too lame for words, literally!) or guys staring at the pretty girls. But shock horror, I can't remember what it was, but I actually laughed at something he said, as in the little puff of air you do when you think something's funny but it's not laugh-out-loud funny? I can't remember what he said though - that's how funny it was.
Originally posted by MicK_eT
lol i didnt watch eurovision cuz i thought it was on this comin sunday lol.. oh well ill just watch rove and get that peter dude to flesh out all the cool bits hehe
Yeah, that was actually humourous in a way last year!... :D The thing he said about Germany from last year - A cross between Pauline Hanson and Pink with the people from Hi5! Haha - at least it showed some sort of relevant comic observation instead of some ancient generalisation.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Because the Germans killed 6 million of them in WWII which makes them European?

chepas

HSC
Israel is a member of the EBU, it's EBU members, as it's their comp, who are eligible, regardless if they're in Europe or not (I think even Libya is eligible for it! I checked on the EBU site and apparently Australia is an observer/assistant member, so if ever we get full member status I guess we could send a singer of our own over! Which would just be beyond anything in this world.... )

MouNtY

...ukraine was quite good but i thought that there were a few other acts that were better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)