Ever hooked up eith your Ex's best friend?? (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
ok...close female friend was going out with guy #1...then she chaeted on him with someone, they broke up then female friend went out with guy #2 who was guy #1's sort-of friend. Then a few months later i start going out with guy #1. In the meantime female friend has broken up with #2. About 4 months later i discover that female friend and guy #1 have been 'doing stuff' together for a while. So guy #1 becomes ex and female friend becomes ex-friend. And while this is happening, guy #2 decides he likes me, and i decide to desensitise myself before i get into another mess.

I wouldnt worry too much...these things seem to be quite fashionable right now

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
hmm...that is a bit slack....

just to follow on from my novel up there, recently made up with ex and ex-friend..and am now going out with one of ex's best friends who is guy #3. He doesnt appear to mind though.. :s

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
I havent done this before, but a few of my friends or one really have thought about it about my ex. My good friends back me up by telling him thats wrong and shit. Then i raped him up the ass.

ariande

The Don
HSC
*cough* deary me... i am currently, as we speak GOING OUT with my ex's best friend... we haven't told my ex yet though for obvious reasons...

but yes, it is an interesting situation to be in, especially given that my ex and i don't talk at all anymore. in fact, i think he should jump off a cliff. but hey, i'm sure he'd wish the same on me

edit- i might add that i'm not going out with him for any kind of revenge or to get back at my ex. it is genuine

Last edited:

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
ummm im sorta having some weird thing with an exs friend...not best friend...uni aquatence mroe so but i met him through the ex..and teh ex still likes me so its complicated at times...and teh guy has a gf but fools around with me.....so yeah ahha screwed up aint it....it ok though cos i live in a different state to them so i dont see them tooooo much...just u know holidays and weekends sometimes....ex is see rarely....though i went to his 21st and spent most of teh after party with his friends tongue in my mouth...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shelley said:
ummm im sorta having some weird thing with an exs friend...not best friend...uni aquatence mroe so but i met him through the ex..and teh ex still likes me so its complicated at times...and teh guy has a gf but fools around with me.....so yeah ahha screwed up aint it....it ok though cos i live in a different state to them so i dont see them tooooo much...just u know holidays and weekends sometimes....ex is see rarely....though i went to his 21st and spent most of teh after party with his friends tongue in my mouth...
that's great.

no advice for you.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
that's great.

no advice for you.
SHOCK dreamerish has no advice. the world will implode.

and i broke up with a guy for his best friend then broke up with the best friend for the old bf. all in the space of about three months.

yeah it was weird and fucked up. altho, it did happen two years ago and the guys are still best friends. they decided to hate me together and it bonded them.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tulipa said:
SHOCK dreamerish has no advice. the world will implode.

and i broke up with a guy for his best friend then broke up with the best friend for the old bf. all in the space of about three months.

yeah it was weird and fucked up. altho, it did happen two years ago and the guys are still best friends. they decided to hate me together and it bonded them.
lol, that reminds me of my ex.

i went out with him, and when he broke up with me i was really upset. one of his good friends comforted me and spend some time with me after the break-up. then he ended up liking me, and didn't talk to my ex again.

then when i started avoiding him, he went back to being friends with my ex, and they both hated me. :rolleyes:

and as for the shelley character... :p i didn't read what she wrote. that big chunk of mumbo jumbo was too much for someone who just woke up.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
oh come on dreamerish, thats a bit harsh, y did ya ignore that cracker.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shelley said:
im a character oo go me...though i think im older than you
yes i believe you are.

and here i am about to give YOU advice. :p oh the irony.

if you broke up with your ex and are not considering getting back with him, then you shouldn't let him interfere with you moving on. if you genuinely like his friend and the feeling's mutual, then nothing should be stopping you. of course, there's the fear of hurting your ex, but most of the hurt was probably during the break-up, and since it doesn't sound like a shakespearian tragedy of meglomanic proportions :rolleyes:, just go with the flow... :)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
in futher background....i havent been with the ex in over a year but were friends but he still likes me and feels the need to tell me once a week and get told no sorry dont feel the same

mainly he has to do group work with the friend and thats slightly akward!

main issue is i like boy, boy likes me, boy has gf (and theyve been dating for two years) and ex bf threatens to tell the gf about me.

meanwhile isnt that big a meodrama more they asked i answered! and im bored...

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My BF at the moment cheated on my best friend at the time with me (they were only dating so it wasn't serious)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shelley said:
main issue is i like boy, boy likes me, boy has gf (and theyve been dating for two years) and ex bf threatens to tell the gf about me.
i'm speechless.

they've been dating for two years. leave them alone! in two years, he would have built up much deeper feelings for his girlfriend than he would have for you, right now. i'm assuming that he loves his girlfriend, and what he feels for you is perhaps just a crush, or lust, maybe. don't make him leave his girlfriend for you and end up regretting it later.

cheating, or doing whatever it is he's doing behind his girlfriend's back is really low.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
im not making him leave her and ive never told him to lol

i odnt interefer to much i like him...we got drunk and kissed...no huge amazing deal there

and his gf knows about me..infact refers to me as his second gf and appears completely unfazed....

so meh lol i never said i was planning on marrying the guy!

haha i just dont like that im the reason they dont get on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)