Exam predictions (1 Viewer)

x3Reii

HSC
I do speeches for Mod B. If they specify a speech, I'm going to kill myself. I'm just going to risk it.

For Mod A, probably something on context/values for frank. I mean what else could they ask?

And for Mod C, I've been going through the questions, they all seem generic and broad. So I'm hoping it'll be okay. I'm thinking it'll say 'at least one ORT'

jamesfirst

HSC
Yes, we got told to do 60% main text and 40% related text, it is better to show a understanding of the original text!

Er do you do history and memory? For our hist and men question(something like this), "Pretend you are a student lecturing other students on Module C, and the relationship between history and memory" You had to convey it in a feature article that would be published in a local magazine haha!

sif.......

why is everyone saying that there'll be a featured article or a speech......... you're scaring me.

HSC
Mod C (history and memory) will be generic as always

Mod B (Hamlet) either themes or characters (will die if characters)

Mod A (Frankrunner) will be context based as always

That is obviously what *I* want to see... so idk

Harber

HSC
I think Hamlet (Mod B) will either be either the hardest or the easiest. dont think theres an in between
Same for all really, i dont really think there is a moderate question. either you get something where you say "ok thats pretty generic.. ill just write my generic essay", or you say "im going to tafe"

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I think Hamlet (Mod B) will either be either the hardest or the easiest. dont think theres an in between
Same for all really, i dont really think there is a moderate question. either you get something where you say "ok thats pretty generic.. ill just write my generic essay", or you say "im going to tafe"
rofl

idk i've never seen a crap qn for mod a/c though

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I thought I liked studying films....

BUT I HATE IT! The question CANNOT be predicted. It friggin varies from year to year.

HSC
Uni Grad
advanced

mod a, exploring connections - "how does one text enhance understanding of the other?"
mod b, slessor poems - "how is slessor's treatment of time and loss significant?"
mod c, conflicting perspectives - "how has your interpretation of your studied texts been reshaped by an understanding of conflicting perspectives?"

Lauanna

HSC
I didn't say anything about spelling… it doesn't look neater, it just looks stupid.
It looks worse than the people that forget spaces after commas.
I would prefer to read "F**k you,c**t" than "F**ck you , c**t".
I mean just write it the way it's intended, we can see the comma there, we aren't stupid.
^ I like this cunt.

HSC
N/A
hahaha , Riproot
its not like we are trying to imply stupidity on anyone here
juss settle th fuck down , its th internet .. no need to b a grammar Nazi
xD

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha , Riproot
its not like we are trying to imply stupidity on anyone here
juss settle th fuck down , its th internet .. no need to b a grammar Nazi
xD
That was like 8 pages ago and if you continue to type the way you are I will rip your eyes from their sockets and shove them down your throat. :)
But not really. I luv u 5eva, bby!!!

HSC
N/A
That was like 8 pages ago and if you continue to type the way you are I will rip your eyes from their sockets and shove them down your throat. :)
But not really. I luv u 5eva, bby!!!
Really Riproot , ithink Exam Anxiety is getting the bettr of you nw ..

it'll b all ova soon , YAY ! :D

2011_

HSC
I've seen a few threads on predictions so I thought we could put them together and then after the exams see if anyone was right.

My predictions:
Biology communication option the 7 marker will be on the eye.
The 8 marker in the core will be on blueprint. Probably emphasis on transgenic species.

Just looked at the 2010 paper and there was a 5 mark transgenic species question and a 7 marker from Blueprint of Life on "how the practice of biology has led to the validation of current theories of evolution". So surely they wouldn't do another transgenic species big marker, perhaps they will have an 8 marker from Health or Maintaining a Balance? Just my ideas anyway.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I do speeches for Mod B. If they specify a speech, I'm going to kill myself. I'm just going to risk it.

For Mod A, probably something on context/values for frank. I mean what else could they ask?

And for Mod C, I've been going through the questions, they all seem generic and broad. So I'm hoping it'll be okay. I'm thinking it'll say 'at least one ORT'
o

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just looked at the 2010 paper and there was a 5 mark transgenic species question and a 7 marker from Blueprint of Life on "how the practice of biology has led to the validation of current theories of evolution". So surely they wouldn't do another transgenic species big marker, perhaps they will have an 8 marker from Health or Maintaining a Balance? Just my ideas anyway.
That's better for me because I'm pro at search for better health but shit at blueprint.

I wonder if they did it. Lol
Also, I fucking predicted right for advanced mod b but said standard. Hahaha

Sammy2011

HSC
...nope.

Come on, there are so many texts for module B do you really think in every single one of them they are going to name something specific? Specific chapter Jane Eyre? Specific act in Hamlet?

Well aware that this will be embarrassing for me if that is the case hahaha
Naw...

MATHSCAPE

HSC
That's better for me because I'm pro at search for better health but shit at blueprint.

I wonder if they did it. Lol
Also, I fucking predicted right for advanced mod b but said standard. Hahaha
HAHA! I was so damn happy when they didn't ask for a specific poem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)