exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

Demandred

HSC
Pizza Hut deal - $39.95, 2 x large pizzas, cheese dippers + Pepsi + Sims 2 Game (well thats one of the 3 choices). I got it last night.

Demandred said:
Pizza Hut deal - $39.95, 2 x large pizzas, cheese dippers + Pepsi + Sims 2 Game (well thats one of the 3 choices). I got it last night.
ohh yeh heard about that... but with my luck when i ask for sims 2 they would have run out :( n i would be stuck with need for speed or that car racing game, which i already have on playstation

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
ohh yeh heard about that... but with my luck when i ask for sims 2 they would have run out :( n i would be stuck with need for speed or that car racing game, which i already have on playstation
Well, ask them if they have sims 2 in stock before you order :)

Or I'll have NFSU 2 ... I don't have it!

I'm still playing sims 2. I think my eyes will go square soon :(

hehe... yeh u get like that with sims...
im still playing my normal sims w/ hot date,superstar n livin large

i like hot date its cool... oh and i also have the sims bustin out on ps2, which is ok, but not as good as the ones on the computer

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have every single sims game for the computer. All the old ones, and sims 2 and university. I think that I'm addicted :D

I played the original sims ps2 game - finished it in a few hours ... oh dear, I'm spending too much time playing games!

Cape said:
I have every single sims game for the computer. All the old ones, and sims 2 and university. I think that I'm addicted :D

I played the original sims ps2 game - finished it in a few hours ... oh dear, I'm spending too much time playing games!
holy crap.. u finished it in a few hours???
i played sims 2 bustin out for like... 2 hours... then i gave up cos my eyes were hurting and i was tired!
lol.. yeh maybe u are addicted.. but its ok.. :) hehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think I might go down to the video shop and hire sims busting out. Saves buying it, cause I'll finish it pretty quickly :eek:

Its alright to be a addict during the holidays ... thats what holidays are for :)

hehe yes u should!

yer .. but i feel myself getting stupider every day that im not doing something constructive..!

i cant get too addicted... cos then i wont be able to get out of that addictive cycle when uni goes back!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats why I have it on my computer, so I can hopefully uninstall it when uni starts again. But knowing me, I won't :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
im at the top of my social policy and sociology classes...........does that mean by chances at gettin a D are greater??????
Maybe. You'll find out in two weeks anyway :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its for the computer.

Finished playing for the day! wow!! 12 stright hours playing sims ... my eyes are so going to go square :p

Demandred

HSC
Just PC games Natstar.

I reckon its great value, add $14 or so and you recieve a game which retails between $70-$90.

rckl

HSC
Hi..
one of you mentioned about the bell curve thing...

if ... i'm just saying if i got a mark 40/100, refering to the bell curve, if alot of people failed the unit does that mean the mark i get will be scale up?

Jonathan A

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no one answered me :(
If you are maintaining the top position, top of the unit, then they might scale you to HD. BUT, the unit must have some difficulty usually, and you would need to have the highest mark or part of the highest marks.

Jonathan A

HSC
rckl said:
Hi..
one of you mentioned about the bell curve thing...

if ... i'm just saying if i got a mark 40/100, refering to the bell curve, if alot of people failed the unit does that mean the mark i get will be scale up?

Depends. The university I would imagine doesn't like failures. Some units have high failure rates. It won't dramatically change the mark, but what the uni usually does is look at strategies of improving teaching methods.

Demandred

HSC
The only reason I got it is because I need something to do during the holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)