exams (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Exams are now in the NJC because the people in charge of Hunter Caf refuse to let the uni use it.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Um, not that this really concerns me but if the University doesn't own the Hunter Cafeteria, then who does:p?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
From what I can figure (and this may be wrong), the Asian people have rented the space, .'. they have control over what goes on.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, the University must have really gotten desperate for some money last semester. I don't see what the trouble with holding an exam in there is though, I mean you move a couple of tables and chairs around:rolleyes:.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its more an issue of all the lost business d/t closure for 3 weeks.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, but who goes to the Cafeteria during exam time? OK, well I suppose people would, I was just thinking from my perspective:).

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
UGFighter said:
What's going on?

This is the subject you're meant to kill! :D
yeah auditors at my level dont do a real lot of allocating manufacturing overheads, partnership profit sharing, time value of money etc etc. ive had a really really busy six months, missed a few tutes and the lectures were too boring to sit through (wouldnt have learnt anything anyway) plus the holidays were too close to the exams...going back for 2 weeks isnt enough, and my work commitments worked out that i ended up missing 4 weeks of uni and only going back to the last week. not good

heyyawatever

Watch this space
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
From what I can figure (and this may be wrong), the Asian people have rented the space, .'. they have control over what goes on.
the hunter building , then the entire country. Be scared, be very scared, very v ery scared. What do the asians want? A few nursing students? Surely not!

I dont know what to think.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Fire!

Bahahaha... I never thought I'd ever get to experience a fire alarm going off in an exam, but today must have been my lucky day. Wonder if it was set off by an angry student who did badly in a test?

heyyawatever

Watch this space
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Who can we thank for that?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
last one today :D I just need to stay up for another 12 hours and keep trying to memorize as much linear algebra as possible. I really need to rethink my study methods for next year :(

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
OMG full marks for final assignment for teach & learn maths k-6, which equates to an impressive HD for the course :D:D:D:D:D:D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Haha, top stuff, I just got two HD's in a row, both on 20% assignments, so I'm :D but I'm only going to get a D overall (damn group preso pulling me down :()

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Haha, top stuff, I just got two HD's in a row, both on 20% assignments, so I'm :D but I'm only going to get a D overall (damn group preso pulling me down :()
same for me in my other course.... bloody group work.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just had my last exam today. I think I might get 4 HDs this semester:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I probably won't get four HD's it is just a possibility, one or two subjects will be borderline and I will probably miss out. Macquarie Bank didn't even give me an interview this year so I don't like my chances:p.

UGFighter

HSC
SoCal,

Macquarie Bank would be an awesome place to work.... it's not called the millionare factory for nothing :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
clive said:
$10 that you do :D
I'm expecting maybe 2 HDs and a fail :p
Hmm, yeah, I will take that bet:D.

UGFighter said:
SoCal,

Macquarie Bank would be an awesome place to work.... it's not called the millionare factory for nothing :)
Yeah, I didn't ever say that it wouldn't be a great place to work. I just said I don't like my chances of getting a go there:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)