Exercise plan (1 Viewer)

MissMadiD

HSC
So your in your final years of schooling. Theres your homework, social life, family obligations, hobbies and jobs to juggle and fit in.

How do you take care of your self?

How much timeout do you take for yourself each day, week or month?

Is exercising important to you in the last few years of school?

boris

Banned
HSC
So your in your final years of schooling. Theres your homework, social life, family obligations, hobbies and jobs to juggle and fit in.
How do you take care of your self?

How much timeout do you take for yourself each day, week or month?

Holy shit batman, welcome to the real world!

Imagine that, having to do shit for yourself and fit in work rest and play! However do you all manage?

No but seriously nothing you encounter while still at school is even remotely hard to fit in or figure out.

Im sure 95% of the adult population (5% are unemployed) have this exact same problem everyday of the week.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
i just sleep less.
the more i try and fit in
the less i sleep.
so i usually wake up at 6
to go for my morning jog till 7
then i get ready for school
come home
practise one hour ish piano
internet a bit
dinner
home work
read
etc...
call some friends, chat
go to bed 11-1am ish

and start all over again =]

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hm...I cannot afford to take time off my sleep.

I am increasingly multi-tasking to make up for my lost exercise time. For example, whenever I watch TV, use computer or whatever (i.e. all the time that I don't spend on studying, which is like 22 hours a day LOL), I use that time to squeeze some exercise sessions. For example, when there is a commercial break, I might just jog a little bit around the house or do push ups u know.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Hm...I cannot afford to take time off my sleep.

I am increasingly multi-tasking to make up for my lost exercise time. For example, whenever I watch TV, use computer or whatever (i.e. all the time that I don't spend on studying, which is like 22 hours a day LOL), I use that time to squeeze some exercise sessions. For example, when there is a commercial break, I might just jog a little bit around the house or do push ups u know.
Yeah I used to multi-task my leisure time as well, hell I still do it because there's not enough hours in the day!

physicslover

HSC
N/A
weird thread. everyone is acting like exercise is something they have to squeeze in or have to set aside time for. you should structure everything else you do around exercise because its the most important thing to do. dont let it detract from other parts of your life but dont neglect it.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Agree with 'physicslover', and no, I don't mean his stupid name ( BIOLOGY ROCKS) *ahem*
Anyway, yes, exercise is arguably the most important leisure time one has. If you feel you can't leave time aside for exercise, then increase your incidental exercise. What I mean, is that perhaps, instead of getting a lift home - - you jog. But, the best way, is to include incidental exercise, and at least, a 20 minute cardio session. It's worth it guys. I jog, everyday, for at least 20 minutes. It works me out physically and mentally. How to motivate yourself? Invest in a stop watch, and try to increase your distance per time. Set yourself goals. etc etc

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
weird thread. everyone is acting like exercise is something they have to squeeze in or have to set aside time for. you should structure everything else you do around exercise because its the most important thing to do. dont let it detract from other parts of your life but dont neglect it.
Hm, it depends on individuals. Some people obviously deem very highly of their fitness where others don't.

For me, exercise has always been second top priority if not much lesser of a priority.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
it's not hard.

basically, you just suck at time management and aren't motivated enough to bother with it.

autumn-bird

HSC
I normally walk 20mins to school from my train station every school day in the morning, so there's my exercise regime! :)

I also used to do an hour of swimming every week, but have stopped last term... So I hope to pick up rowing or something with my school soon. :D

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
excercise was as important to me during the HSC as it was before the HSC as it will after the HSC.

honestly though, a 45 minute jog 3-4 times a week cannot be that hard to fit in.

or

join a sports team. they have set training times, so you either come, or don't come - in any case, you paid for it.

see how motivated you are then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)