Experienced, 3 STATE RANKS, 99.95 ATAR, 99 UMAT (1 Viewer)

kjia1288

HSC
What can I say about this guy that hasn't already been said? If you wanna do well in these subjects learn from the best. And Jayson is THE best.

SunnyScience

HSC
When i saw these marks, i practically shat myself - i have never seen such a thing!!!! 100% in 3U maths?!?!?!?!?! WTH. I'm lucky to evvvvveeeeerrrr get one 100% assessment task for it =_="

Just out of interest, how many pages, on average, are you Chem and Bio notes per topic? :)

Furthermore, how (if at all) did you study for UMAt - lots of paper?

Jayson89

HSC
When i saw these marks, i practically shat myself - i have never seen such a thing!!!! 100% in 3U maths?!?!?!?!?! WTH. I'm lucky to evvvvveeeeerrrr get one 100% assessment task for it =_="

Just out of interest, how many pages, on average, are you Chem and Bio notes per topic? :)

Thanks! =) How do you know about my notes? They're about 30 page per module. For UMAT, I went to MedEntry and did their practice exams and some drills. Good luck!

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad

I think 100 is not actual mark but an aligned , scaled mark. Isn't it?

Jayson89

HSC
I think 100 is not actual mark but an aligned , scaled mark. Isn't it?
It's for 3U Maths Internal Assessment mark, not scaled External HSC mark, but yea it was actually 100 in each test. The tests were a bit easier that year than most, so most of it was lack of silly mistakes =P

Kamal15

HSC
Free bump Jega! Hope you've been well man, couldn't talk much that day, was exhausted after cricket!

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Would like to have a tutor like you, except I live in the Ryde area and I got to a school in the Sydney City area so Wentworthville is pretty far for me, plus the fact that I'm only in year 10. Just hoping you'll still continue enjoying tutoring by 2013 so I could learn from you. :D

Jayson89

HSC
Would like to have a tutor like you, except I live in the Ryde area and I got to a school in the Sydney City area so Wentworthville is pretty far for me, plus the fact that I'm only in year 10. Just hoping you'll still continue enjoying tutoring by 2013 so I could learn from you. :D
Okay, I possibly will or will not, because the med part of my degree starts then, and I'm not sure how hectic that's gonna be =P But yea, if I have enough time I'd definitely like to tutor you =)

jusydoodle

HSC
Hi, do you still offer physics tutoring??

I emailed you a few queries about the sessions :)

:party:

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I find myself making 1 or 2 mind-numbingly painful mistakes on such easy questions. Thankfully I'm only making 1 or 2, but how can I avoid making absolutely rubbish mistakes in a test?

Jayson89

HSC
I find myself making 1 or 2 mind-numbingly painful mistakes on such easy questions. Thankfully I'm only making 1 or 2, but how can I avoid making absolutely rubbish mistakes in a test?
Can you give me an example? Well, the only way I can see to avoid such mistakes is 'Practice makes perfect' =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)