Experienced, 3 STATE RANKS, 99.95 ATAR, 99 UMAT (1 Viewer)

Jordanc957

HSC
I recently purchased his Biology notes, they are excellent. He is very friendly to deal with. The notes are both aesthetically pleasing while maintaining the vital information required.

Would recommend, cheap price!

Jayson89

HSC
I recently purchased his Biology notes, they are excellent. He is very friendly to deal with. The notes are both aesthetically pleasing while maintaining the vital information required.

Would recommend, cheap price!
You're welcome Jordan! =) Yea I tried to put a picture on every page, if not to convey some idea, at least to make the page not completely text =P

Jayson89

HSC
Hey Jayson, if let's say one accelerates through the HSC Chem course and finishes it ~ 5 months early, what would be your best tips for revision? Heaps of past papers?
LOL! Keen! Work on your other subjects? =P Go through the content again using different sources e.g. textbooks, to make sure you're not missing anything. And then yea, do past papers, and mark yourself against the marking guidelines and examiner's notes =)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
LOL! Keen! Work on your other subjects? =P Go through the content again using different sources e.g. textbooks, to make sure you're not missing anything. And then yea, do past papers, and mark yourself against the marking guidelines and examiner's notes =)
haha yep, thanks for the advice. i'll be sure to take it onboard! also, would you say that the bolded part is unnecessary if someone buys your notes? :p

any advice on starting yr 12 chem? like what are the main things that carry over? especially for module 1, production of materials (which i hope to start by next week).

dulip

HSC
Have been to a jayson a few times before assessments and it has helped out alot
Great teacher and guy!

Jayson89

HSC
haha yep, thanks for the advice. i'll be sure to take it onboard! also, would you say that the bolded part is unnecessary if someone buys your notes? :p

any advice on starting yr 12 chem? like what are the main things that carry over? especially for module 1, production of materials (which i hope to start by next week).
I don't see a bolded part, but I'm gonna assume it's 'Go through the content again using different sources to make sure you're not missing anything'. Nah what you wanna do is first learn the basic content from a textbook, then come exam time, look at my notes for the 100% details and everything. Also, for explanations which the textbook skims on, look at my notes. My best advice on using my notes is not just memorise it because I say it's complete, but rather use it as one of your sources to make your own notes. It was the process of making them that helped the most =) From Yr 11 to Yr 12, mostly just the calculations (moles, molar mass, concentration, limiting reagent) carry over, as well as the forces and bonds you learnt in module 1 of Yr 11 Chem.

cristopher

HSC
Hey =) I got very much impressed when I read the article full and saw your marks specially in UMAT and Chemistry. Would you like to read. Your markings and Tutor experience has a great touch of Experience. would you like to have some more info .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)