EXPERIENCED North Sydney Boys Tutor - 99.7 Math/Phys/English (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
EXPERIENCED Tutor - ATAR 99.7 and UNI WAM 91+

Hey guys,

As a recent graduate from North Sydney Boys, I know exactly what you're going through right now. I know exactly what is expected from you and more importantly, I know how to achieve this.

I can tutor K-12 Physics, Mathematics (any level), Chemistry and English Advanced.

HSC MARKS (2011)
ATAR.....99.7
Mathematics Ext. 2.....95
Mathematics Ext. 1.....98
English Advanced.....95

Uni Marks (2012)
WAM.....91.25
Higher Physics (close to 50% fail rate)....98
Higher Math....94

I'm willing to go anywhere around BLACKTOWN/Seven hills/Quakers Hill/Marayong/PARRAMATTA.

PM or email to bladehunter94@live.com for a FREE Trial Lesson!

Rates
One on one: $40/hr
Group of two: $25/hr
Group of three: $20/hr

Prices are negotiable.

For those of you who have read this far, (you must really be keen ;)), it may interest you to know that I've been working at Dux College for nearly a year now (tutoring HSC Math Ext. 1 and Physics)

Cheers,
Amogh

Last edited:

himmat93

HSC
bump for being a genius :p
me: "bro are you ready for the test?"
amogh: "DUDEEE IM SOOO SCREWEDDDD, I literally know NOTHING"
nekk minute: 98 in physics...

stormy12

HSC
Re: EXPERIENCED Tutor - ATAR 99.7 and UNI WAM 91+

He is hilarious! I can't remember one lesson where I didn't laugh with Amogh. I'm quite shy but he helped to give me confidence in asking questions, so I did and over time I asked A LOT! He answered each question patiently with a thorough explanation, making sure there were no gaps in my understanding of the concept. Now that's dedication! As a tutor he's very knowledgeable (as proven by his credentials) and well equipped with resources to meet an individual's needs. Needless to say, my marks improved significantly! Highly recommended!

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to go to the same school as Amogh before he went to NSB. He's definitely a nice guy and I have no doubt that he is a capable tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)