Extremists in all religions (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
repped

except you can’t compare pre 1959 Tibet to modern Tibet. Big difference.
I think you can compare them. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think just did. :D

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
We all know that Muslims contain the most extremists, and their extremists are way fucking worst than other religions extremists.
Christian extremist = protests at a soldiers funeral and calls people fags
Muslim extremist = rapes non muslim women to turn them into suicide bomber to bomb other non muslims.
No. Now that woman was suffering from sort of mental illness or something. I just can't understand where that sort of mentality came from. Since when was getting girls raped part of Islam. That woman destroyed the chastity of 80 innocent females. I hope she burns in hell.

HSC
No. Now that woman was suffering from sort of mental illness or something. I just can't understand where that sort of mentality came from. Since when was getting girls raped part of Islam. That woman destroyed the chastity of 80 innocent females. I hope she burns in hell.
How about the london bus/train bombings? 9/11? all the threats of war with their "weapons of mass destruction"? The list could just go on.... Im not saying that all people who are muslims are bad - cuz im sure there not but somehow, the muslims seem to be blowing things up every month or so just to prove a point, reinforce wat they believe in or wateva sick reason they have for killing many inccocent people.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
How about the london bus/train bombings? 9/11? all the threats of war with their "weapons of mass destruction"? The list could just go on.... Im not saying that all people who are muslims are bad - cuz im sure there not but somehow, the muslims seem to be blowing things up every month or so just to prove a point, reinforce wat they believe in or wateva sick reason they have for killing many inccocent people.
i said the following in another thread.

asking why muslims are more involved in 'conflict' in the middle east than in the far east is like asking why christians in South America are involved in more conflict than the christians in Russia. The religion is immaterial. There are a whole host of other, more significant factors as to why a region is involved in conflict.
unless your going to use your brain and common sense. please stop posting.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
What Savak said. The majority of muslims are not extremists. It's no use saying that, because nobody cares. It was the dumbass people from 9/11 that started the whole bombing trend. If only muslims would stop and become educated properly, i will say it again properly on what is right and wrong in Islam. Now watch everyone start trolling.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
lol i got negged 2 times for that. sif read the link, thats for faggots. lucky stazi has massive posrep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)