Extremists in all religions (1 Viewer)

greekgun

HSC
Meh, people seem to do almost anything for their beliefs. That were extremists come from. Whether they me christian to muslim, the people which belong to that religion can twist and misinterpret (well i guess any interpretation is a correct one to the eye of the believer) the writting of the religion; which results in some becoming extremists.

Oh yeah, btw this lady from the links u provided is that lady from the family America's most hated family and believes that "fags and fag enablers" should not exist and are corrupting america or some bullshit. Obviously its just some believer who has twisted and interpreted the witting of Christianity into what is the Westro Baptist Church. Might i add this is another result of religion which we all have to suffer through.

Last edited:

greekgun

HSC
no religion at all = peace
The main reason y the world is divided is because of religion. Without religion, we would all somewhat become closer.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
WBBC are nuts, yes. Fairly sure Shirley Phelps hasn't flown any planes into buildings in the name of God though.

greekgun

HSC
Yeah well Christianity seems peaceful but look at this Shirley lady - shes protesting and calling dead soldiers fags during their funeral. The muslim writtings seem to have a peaceful approach to all but look at some of the stuff there exteremists do. Just wait abit and that "new peacfull religion" of urs will churn out yet another extremist demanding people conform to their beliefs.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Judaism is the most peaceful religion.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
What the hell is she talking about? Can a Christian explain please lol.
more or less, she has misinterpreted many, many parts of the bible.
Leviticus 19:17 is mentioned by the crazy lady at one point in the second vid i think, but it seems to be the basis for most of her ramblings.

17 " 'Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.

"rebuke" in this context, especially with the use of "brother" means with another christian, so she is in error already.

she has also plainly misunderstood what rebuking means in regard to application(i.e post New Testament, in the final days etc etc).

in a modern context rebuke has come to mean 'to scold harshly and severely, often with a sort of hatred.'

rebuking between christians means to alert a brother/sister to stumbling blocks in their christian life that they may not have noticed/been aware of the implications. this however, is absolutely different from being judgemental. for the bible says "take the log out of your own eye before you try to take the speck out of your brothers".

she has taken the most former passage to mean, 'a christian should point out to the world its flaws in a severe and accusatory way.'
= complete error.

Jesus' teachings attest that christians should spread 'the good news', that being that though we sin, Jesus provided the sacrifice that means we can be clean in God's sight.

another huge error she has made is to apply Old Testament teachings, which were teachings for God's people (Israel), to be teachings for the entire world, which is just not correct, and therefore brings a very flawed conclusion.

at most, that passage can be used by christians as an indicator of how important God sees our obedience to him.

i didn't really hear her say anything major that was correct.

rasengan90

HSC
Yeah well Christianity seems peaceful but look at this Shirley lady - shes protesting and calling dead soldiers fags during their funeral. The muslim writtings seem to have a peaceful approach to all but look at some of the stuff there exteremists do. Just wait abit and that "new peacfull religion" of urs will churn out yet another extremist demanding people conform to their beliefs.
Lol you noob. I was being sarcastic. If you knew anything/actually read the link you would know that followers of Aum Shinrikyo carried out a terrorist attack in Tokyo which killed 12 people. I was mocking people who claim it is only the Abrahamic religions that have retards in them. It is in human nature to kill each other, religion just gives people an excuse to do it.

greekgun

HSC
Lol you noob. I was being sarcastic. If you knew anything/actually read the link you would know that followers of Aum Shinrikyo carried out a terrorist attack in Tokyo which killed 12 people. I was mocking people who claim it is only the Abrahamic religions that have retards in them. It is in human nature to kill each other, religion just gives people an excuse to do it.
Meh im lazy. I opened the link and read 1 sentence and then closed it.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
buddhism = more peace :)
Sup Sri Lankan Civil War.
Sup pre-1959 Tibetan auhtoritarian theocracy where individual rights were denied just as much as today.
Sup pre-colonial wars of Buddhists/Hindus vs Muslims in South-East Asia.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sup Sri Lankan Civil War.
Sup pre-1959 Tibetan auhtoritarian theocracy where individual rights were denied just as much as today.
Sup pre-colonial wars of Buddhists/Hindus vs Muslims in South-East Asia.
repped

except you can’t compare pre 1959 Tibet to modern Tibet. Big difference.

HSC
We all know that Muslims contain the most extremists, and their extremists are way fucking worst than other religions extremists.
Christian extremist = protests at a soldiers funeral and calls people fags
Muslim extremist = rapes non muslim women to turn them into suicide bomber to bomb other non muslims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)