F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why do people from Camden fuck sheep on the edge of their roofs? Because the sheep push back.

EDIT: Alternate answer: "because they're Houseos*"

* For the ill-educated, the term houseo means one who lives in commission housing; an example of this would be BoS forum user Jared_R

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I'm so over reading this thread. It kind of makes me sad, thinking about how dumb some people are.

*exit thread*

Garygaz

HSC
Js^-1 said:
I'm so over reading this thread. It kind of makes me sad, thinking about how dumb some people are.

*exit thread*
And nothing of value was lost

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Yeah, I mean, Australia's a CHRISTIAN nation, love it or leave it you know what I'm saying. We grew here you flew here yeah!
no it's not, it's secular.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
no it's not, it's secular.
Um then why does the Australian Constitution contain the ten commandments and Paul's letters to the Thessalonians?

You atheists are all the same.

HSC
Lauren x said:
Ok. Back to the issue of Camden being stupid. So far in this thread the residents of Camden have been referred to as "bogan retards" and "a bunch of idiots" and the town itself is "an intellectual wasteland full of drunks". Have any of you people ever been to Camden? I grew up in Narellan and it's a quiet country town. Old sandstone buildings, farmland, lots of trees, the Camden show. Providing insulting, biased comments only makes you look immature and uneducated. Do not judge people you don't know. The only racist issue should be against the Islamic community. This is Australia and they know that full well. If you want to live in Australia why must you have your own schools and cemeteries?
Lmao The Only Racist Issue Should Be Against The Islamic Community ? And Yu Telling People Not To Say Racist, Biased Comments Bout Ppl They Dun Noe. Wtf Yu Doing Then ? Dis Aint Yur Country Anyway, It Belongs To The Aboriginal People, Yur Ancestors Took Over Like They Didnt Matter, And Now Its Yur Land ? Yu Aint De Only People Living Here. Australia Is A Multicultural Country. Why Is It Christians Can Have Their Own Schools Here And So Can Jews And So On But It Turns Into A Huge Ordeal When A Muslim Wants To Open Up A School. Grow The Fuck Up. Immature Racist People Like You Are The Reason Why The World Is So Fucked Up. Bitch Ass Hypocrite !

Peace :)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
fuck religious school. im gonna start a revolution to end this shit and burn down all religious schools. who is with me?>

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Lmao The Only Racist Issue Should Be Against The Islamic Community ? And Yu Telling People Not To Say Racist, Biased Comments Bout Ppl They Dun Noe. Wtf Yu Doing Then ? Dis Aint Yur Country Anyway, It Belongs To The Aboriginal People, Yur Ancestors Took Over Like They Didnt Matter, And Now Its Yur Land ? Yu Aint De Only People Living Here. Australia Is A Multicultural Country. Why Is It Christians Can Have Their Own Schools Here And So Can Jews And So On But It Turns Into A Huge Ordeal When A Muslim Wants To Open Up A School. Grow The Fuck Up. Immature Racist People Like You Are The Reason Why The World Is So Fucked Up. Bitch Ass Hypocrite !

Peace :)
No, dividing people based on religion and then promoting religions is why the world is so fucked up. We'll get to racism and xenophobia later.

HSC
nikolas said:
God damn terrists taking our graves
Yu Have Got To Be Kidding Me? Thats A Joke Right ?
Yu Didnt Jus Call Me A Terrorist ?
Like I Said Bitch Ass Hypocrites. Yu Call Us Terrorists Den Yu Turn Around And Terrorise Us For Being Who We Are! How The Fuck Does That Work ? Yeah Some Muslims Have Done Some Fucked Up And Stupid Things. But That Aint Every Muslim. Its Against Our Religion Wat They Do Anyway. Some Christians Have Done Stupid Things To, So Have Some Jews And Some Catholics And Some Athiests And Some Saitanists, Etc. My Point Is Regardless Of Religion There Are Some Fucked Up People Out There. I Dun See Dem All Up On The TV Being Called Terrorists? Yall Dumb Asses, You Cant Think For Yurselves. Yu Let The Media Think For You. See The Media Here Dun Show Yu Wat Yu Ppl and America Is Doing Back In Iraq. Thousands Upon Thousands Of Innocent Men, Women & Children being Murdered For No Fuckin Reason. Weapons Of Mass Destruction? War Against Terrorism ? The Only Terrorists Here Is George W Bush & You Racist Fucks. Hitler Terrorised The Jews He Wasnt A Muslim , Ariel Sharon Terrorised The Palestinians He Aint Muslim, Yur Ancenstors Terrorised The Natives Of This Land Yu Call Yur Own (pffttt) They Werent Muslim, Hmmm
I Bet You Aint Never Heard Of The Oklahoma Bombings, He Was American, He Wasnt Muslim & So Many Innocent People Died That Day. You Mother Fuckers Have No Idea What Yu Talking Bout. If We Were Really Terrorists, Yall Mother Fuckers Would Be Dead Cos Of All The Shit Yu Give Us. I Have No Problem With Australians/ Australia Its Jus Racist Fucks That Need To Get The Fuck Over Them Selves :)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey 187 how about you stop posting in bold and caps.

Also holy generic post batman: all we need is now mention of fox news and the irish bombings and how islam is the religion of peace and we all win lifesize dolls of ralph nader!

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
187. said:
Yu Have Got To Be Kidding Me? Thats A Joke Right ?
Yu Didnt Jus Call Me A Terrorist ?
Like I Said Bitch Ass Hypocrites. Yu Call Us Terrorists Den Yu Turn Around And Terrorise Us For Being Who We Are! How The Fuck Does That Work ? Yeah Some Muslims Have Done Some Fucked Up And Stupid Things. But That Aint Every Muslim. Its Against Our Religion Wat They Do Anyway. Some Christians Have Done Stupid Things To, So Have Some Jews And Some Catholics And Some Athiests And Some Saitanists, Etc. My Point Is Regardless Of Religion There Are Some Fucked Up People Out There. I Dun See Dem All Up On The TV Being Called Terrorists? Yall Dumb Asses, You Cant Think For Yurselves. Yu Let The Media Think For You. See The Media Here Dun Show Yu Wat Yu Ppl and America Is Doing Back In Iraq. Thousands Upon Thousands Of Innocent Men, Women & Children being Murdered For No Fuckin Reason. Weapons Of Mass Destruction? War Against Terrorism ? The Only Terrorists Here Is George W Bush & You Racist Fucks. Hitler Terrorised The Jews He Wasnt A Muslim , Ariel Sharon Terrorised The Palestinians He Aint Muslim, Yur Ancenstors Terrorised The Natives Of This Land Yu Call Yur Own (pffttt) They Werent Muslim, Hmmm
I Bet You Aint Never Heard Of The Oklahoma Bombings, He Was American, He Wasnt Muslim & So Many Innocent People Died That Day. You Mother Fuckers Have No Idea What Yu Talking Bout. If We Were Really Terrorists, Yall Mother Fuckers Would Be Dead Cos Of All The Shit Yu Give Us. I Have No Problem With Australians/ Australia Its Jus Racist Fucks That Need To Get The Fuck Over Them Selves :)
i swear to god bro

HSC
Hey CAPTAIN HERO Bout Yu Get A Fuckin Life, Racist Fuck. I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want. & Yeah Islam Is The Religion Of Peace :) Some Muslims Jus Dont Follow The Religion Properly. Btw I Noticed Yu Posted We Grew Yu Here Flew Here Earlier.

We Came On Planes Yu Came In Chains Ass Hole :)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Hey CAPTAIN HERO Bout Yu Get A Fuckin Life, Racist Fuck. I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want. & Yeah Islam Is The Religion Of Peace :) Some Muslims Jus Dont Follow The Religion Properly. Btw I Noticed Yu Posted We Grew Yu Here Flew Here Earlier.

What? Could you please explain to me how Islam is a race? I'm not entirely sure how I've been racist.

I didn't actually criticise you you fool, I pointed out that your argument held very little substance and was pretty much the stock standard reply in any of these forums when anyone criticises Islam in anyway. By all means, please, believe in your stupid sky fairy, but don't have a cry when people make fun of you.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:

wtf did captain hero say wrong in his last post?/? bro get out of here. your embarrassing me. fucking dickhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)