F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Lmao Captain Hero, Yu Think What Im Saying Is Idiotic...
Hilarious !
Yes I do, dear, because I'm not bereft of logic. Here's a hint, read what you're posting, and then post it. Stop tying in caps, and stop posting all your posts in bold, because it's just incredibly stupid.

You're giving 'your people' the bad rap because you're acting exactly as they're stereotyped. Great going.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
LMAOOOO SUCK A LIVO BOYS COCK ? NAH SORRY CUZ DATS UR JOB :)
Me A Disgrace To Muslims? Because Im Sticking Up For The Good Muslims, For Our Real Religion & Not For What The Muslims They See On TV Are About. That Makes Me A Disgrace? You May Not See Anything Wrong With People Talking Shit About Muslims/Islam. But I Do & I Dont Give A Fuck What Yu Say. Ima Stand Up For What I Believe In.
your making a fool of yourself. PLEASE STOP\

im cringing while reading your dreadful post.

HSC
Sand Niggerette ? Im Human. We're All Classified As Animals.
What Nationality Are You ?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
slickstar_01 said:
im fucking Aussie dick shit. is that a fucking problem?/
Wow: The correct answer to the question for *any* Australian citizen for the FIRST TIME IN THIS THREAD.

It's a miracle.

Gonna lol when she makes the typical "YOU RACIST ANGLO" comment.
Which will becoming up in

HSC
Im Giving My People A Bad Name Because I Wanna Right In Bold? Now Thats Fucked Up. You Really Dont Know What Your Saying. Is Yuleh Code For Bomb ?
Slick Star, See Dat ? Dats Jus Fucked Up. I Know He Knows Yuleh Aint Code Word For Bomb. Hes Jus Being A Racist Mother Fucker.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
What? How is Yuleh a racial word? I just used it am I now Muslim?

Oh god my parents will kill me :shy:

EDIT: Just like if I was a chick in Iraq who liked a christian dude am i rite can I get an amen

EDIT1: Or if I was female in Saudi Arabia. They kill you for no reason there.

Garygaz

HSC
Oh god haha I lol'd.

Writing in bold and caps doesn't compensate for the trash you're typing. Why the hell are you speaking like a ghetto gangster? You are truly an embarrassment to whatever you are trying to stick up for.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Is it just me or are posts being removed at an alarming rate?

EDIT: STAY ON TARGET

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Im Giving My People A Bad Name Because I Wanna Right In Bold? Now Thats Fucked Up. You Really Dont Know What Your Saying. Is Yuleh Code For Bomb ?
Slick Star, See Dat ? Dats Jus Fucked Up. I Know He Knows Yuleh Aint Code Word For Bomb. Hes Jus Being A Racist Mother Fucker.
yelan emuk ya akroot

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Daaaayamn woman you stan up fo' yo rites.

Bold is haaaw dey y'all anglo fux no u str8 riding.

Fuck man seriously, wow, just wow, what is it about those of a middle eastern persuasion (The Lebanese certainly indulge this particular procilivity more than others) that they wish to emulate the lifestyle of an oppressed underclass of vicious thugs?

Paging an anthropologist to explain.

HSC
Wow & You Call Arabs Animals. Did I Say I Have A Problem Wit Yu Being An Aussie Fuck Wit ? Unlike You I Aint Racist. Omg Lol No Yuleh Isnt A Racial Word But Yu Were Being Racist By Making That Comment, Is Yuleh Code For Bomb..

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Wow & You Call Arabs Animals. Did I Say I Have A Problem Wit Yu Being An Aussie Fuck Wit ? Unlike You I Aint Racist. Omg Lol No Yuleh Isnt A Racial Word But Yu Were Being Racist By Making That Comment, Is Yuleh Code For Bomb..
Please explain how the comment 'is yuleh code for bomb' discriminates against individuals based on purely biological factors.

I'll give you a head start: it doesn't.

All humans are animals.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Reported to ASIO as possible terrorist chatter.
i got some1 at uni to teach me Arabic swear words ROFLMAO! HAHAHA!

it translates to: fuck your mum you bastard

i hope i got it right. LOL

HSC
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO That Was Funny, Yeah Yeah You Really No What You're talking About ;)

Possible Terrorist Chatter ?
What You Tryna Say Ass Hole ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)